Mottey

vinnytattoo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 1995 mottey that developed a buzz or ting sound. The noise is not consistant and is not everytime but it is there. It sounds like it is coming from butt. If you can diagnose and fix it please PM me

Joe Barringer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 1995 mottey that developed a buzz or ting sound. The noise is not consistant and is not everytime but it is there. It sounds like it is coming from butt. If you can diagnose and fix it please PM me

I have a brilliant idea!

Call Paul at: 412-881-9211
(I don't know how I think this stuff up!)
:grin:

cammel8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
better than average chance if its coming from butt, it is either a loose piece (IE: butt cap, Collar, ect.) or my guess the weight bolt. If the weight bolt is tight try taking the weight bolt out and see if you still get it. If you do check to see if there is a second weight bolt screwed in in front of first weight bolt. I doubt two weight bolts in a Paul Motty but I've seen weirder and if you aren't original owner who knows what could have happened.

But weight bolts loosen every now and then, it happens, just tighten it up and your good to go. If you don't know where it is it is located under the bumper.

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
I've had good luck finding and fixing cues that have developed a buzz, tink, rattle, click, tick, and/or tings. :cool: