Mechanics Needed Nationwide

TableTek

Silver Member
Mechanics or Installers?

I am a mechanic in the Philadelphia area, lets talk sometime. You can reach me at 215-622-8899 or sales@table-tek.com. Also, I have a secure warehouse so I can take truck deliveries when scheduled ahead of time. Thanks
Rob

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Cranes Billiards Service is looking for experienced billiards mechanics to join our installation network delivering new pool tables and game room furniture across the Us.If your interested PM me or email. warrencbs@yahoo.com

Sounds like enet sales to me, they selling Chinese tables on the enet again?, then offering professional delivery & setup by one of THEIR authorized mechanics?....if so, sorry...not interested.

Glen

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In addition to your accusations about what we do, I would like to add that we are also looking for qualified technicians to complete sold service work in your area. I am sure you are not interested in that either.

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry.... I cannot give you that information at this time. The manfacturer has asked us to wait until they go live before we name drop. I can say we and they are not new to the industry.

Both their and our website will be going live in the next 2 weeks.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
In addition to your accusations about what we do, I would like to add that we are also looking for qualified technicians to complete sold service work in your area. I am sure you are not interested in that either.

And just exactly how do you determine "Qualified" technicians? Or are you just looking to add the names of mechanics to another "OUR MECHANICS" list of qualified mechanics...just like what has been done over and over in the past, then that list gets sold to other manufactures as a "Here's a list of our mechanic's" and we'll sell you the list of our mechanics for some $$$ while the mechanics get nothing out of the sale of this list, get told what the cost of the delivery and set up is....before they've even seen the location....ummmm hmmmmm;)

Glen

Good Luck:rolleyes:

NoBull9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are not trying to re-create the wheel here. I agree there is way too much buying and selling of names going on out there in every industry. Sounds like you may have been tangled up in that before.

We are keeping our list of mechanics unpublished and nothing about them is for sale. Why would we operate in a way other than what most do????

We are looking for mechanics just slightly above the jackleg level...LOL We want good technicians that have experience with multiple brands under their belt as well as time in the field.

National qualification is very hard to do and extremely expensive. We setting plans to get out and meet our mechanics, work with them in the field, do training in their regions. As of right now we have 8 regions but are going to need to expand on that. Our network is growing by the day and we look forward to meeting them all.

My team, including myself has personal experience with Diamond, Brunswick, Gandy, A.E. Schmidt, Peter Vitalie, Connelly and on and on and assembling tables for the pro tour. Our experience installing runs deep. Combined 35 years of blood and sweat. Through hot and cold, rain and snow. I think we can handle it.

So please do stop trying to smudge the first thing that has come along to try to really provide real help for those who could use it.

I am not trying to drag you over the coals. I just feel that I have to stand up for my company after your remarks. A decent living is hard enough to make. Nobody needs or wants to hear the pessimism.

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
We are not trying to re-create the wheel here. I agree there is way too much buying and selling of names going on out there in every industry. Sounds like you may have been tangled up in that before.

We are keeping our list of mechanics unpublished and nothing about them is for sale. Why would we operate in a way other than what most do????

We are looking for mechanics just slightly above the jackleg level...LOL We want good technicians that have experience with multiple brands under their belt as well as time in the field.

National qualification is very hard to do and extremely expensive. We setting plans to get out and meet our mechanics, work with them in the field, do training in their regions. As of right now we have 8 regions but are going to need to expand on that. Our network is growing by the day and we look forward to meeting them all.

My team, including myself has personal experience with Diamond, Brunswick, Gandy, A.E. Schmidt, Peter Vitalie, Connelly and on and on and assembling tables for the pro tour. Our experience installing runs deep. Combined 35 years of blood and sweat. Through hot and cold, rain and snow. I think we can handle it.

So please do stop trying to smudge the first thing that has come along to try to really provide real help for those who could use it.

I am not trying to drag you over the coals. I just feel that I have to stand up for my company after your remarks. A decent living is hard enough to make. Nobody needs or wants to hear the pessimism.

Got New Jersey covered for you!

TableTek

Silver Member
I'll test your knowledge of tables, just answer this one...

What is the process you would use to level the slate on thebelow attached picture? Betcha never saw this brand on the ProTour!

Rob

0211001332.jpg
heh

Thanks for the call today.
Rob

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
Sorry.... I cannot give you that information at this time. The manfacturer has asked us to wait until they go live before we name drop. I can say we and they are not new to the industry.

Both their and our website will be going live in the next 2 weeks.

Hmm... that sounds a little fishy to me. I might be interesting in getting involved if I knew a little more about what I might be getting involved in. My contact info is right here if there's any more details you can give.

Warren has been a friend for 15 yrs., I'm not sure as to what's going on 100 percent, but what I do know is he's not saying anything that's not true. Warren is a really good guy, and he's been around the pool industry for at least 20 yrs. He's no top mechanic, but he knows a lot about recovering, set-up, and sales of pool tables. I'm sure I'll find out more of what's going on, and pass it on to everyone.

Hope it goes well for him, if so I'll help out in any way I'm needed.

Mark Gregory

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Warren has been a friend for 15 yrs., I'm not sure as to what's going on 100 percent, but what I do know is he's not saying anything that's not true. Warren is a really good guy, and he's been around the pool industry for at least 20 yrs. He's no top mechanic, but he knows a lot about recovering, set-up, and sales of pool tables. I'm sure I'll find out more of what's going on, and pass it on to everyone.

Mark Gregory

Thanks for the recommendation Mark. with so many scams and shams it's very difficult to know if an offer is legit or a con job these days.

Jay

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Mark Gregory

Mark, you and I know each other quite well, but I don't know who Warren is, but if you vouch for him, then OK, but details are needed as well as an explanation of what they want and what mechanics can expect. I personally am not interested in installing junk pool tables on the market, so the tables being of correct design are very important to all mechanics. I've said it before, table buyers can't get screwed without the help of a mechanic.

He mentioned Diamond as tables he's worked on as well as others, you know I can quiz him on Diamonds in a heartbeat to see if he can back up that statement, but I'll pass at this time...only because of you;)

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Following is pictures of another company that sells table via the enet. This was suppose to be a brand new table, look at the pictures and you tell me what's wrong with this "Brand New Table" I called the company, no answer, emailed them with the information that the customer was not happy with the table and that they needed to call him. Told him everything that was wrong with the table....and still they didn't call Casy.

Casy's Table.JPG

Casy's Table (2).JPG

Casy's Table (4).JPG

In this picture, I had to replace the portion of the rail they cut off when cutting the miter for the corner pocket, so to do this I had to shim the sub-rail 3/16" of an inch just build it out to where it was suppose to be in the first place before I could extend the rails to tighten up the pockets.

Casy's Table (3).JPG

realkingcobra

Silver Member
And this is the genuine "American Made" company that screwed my customer.

Attachments

• Casy's Table (6).JPG
    Casy's Table (6).JPG
    58 KB · Views: 311