FS-Schon Stl-1 Butt Only For Sale-Must Sell Quick

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still no reply to PM sent. OP states need to sell quick. Please respond, thanks.

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My point was, I sent him an offer, per his request, and he hasn't responded, not even to say no thanks. It's a $475 cue brand new, that comes with a shaft. The shafts are a tick below $200. I know Schon cue values fairly well. Do the math, and I made a very reasonable offer (which i'll leave between him and myself til he responds), based on the cue being used, not new. Given the value of a used Schon these days, especially a lower priced production model and the fact that I have to send it off to match a shaft up to it. I'm not saying what I think is fair is the same as what he thinks is fair, it's his cue...but a simple response would be nice. Might be the last time I respond to an ad without an asking price. There's another thread on here somewhere about these types and I'm becoming a believer that to post, a price should be listed. I was simply looking to pick up an affordable Schon for my daughter to use while she continues to learn the game.

Last edited:

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I didn't even realize I did not post a price in this thread until now. When I posted the cue for sale I was in a rush to get out the door to a tournament. I always lost a price for my stuff on here. I forgot to do that on this thread. Sue me. We are human. We make mistakes.

Nullus, don't you dare compare me to "these types" on here. I am in no way shape or form like those "other types". I am very honest, straight up buyer and seller on azb and have been for a long time. My reputation on here is solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nullus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Update...seller responded to PM. We couldn't agree on a price, but response was given, thanks. Good luck with sale.