SVB vs Chris Gentile @ Chris's billiards

robertod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane got laid over in Chicago and call looking for a game. $200 @ game, one pocket, Chris getting one.SVB takes the first.

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He mainly played Chris Gentile, then random people played him for $100 knowing they would lose but didn't care. If I wasn't stuck at home that would have been me!

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of my Favorites

Chris Gentile is one of my favorite players to watch (at DCC and Youtube).

I heard he plays more poker than pool, and I can understand why, but I wish he played more pool. I really like his game.

Ken

vacation

Living Good.
Silver Member
Wish I'd've known. Would've loved to drive out and see him. Esp. after the botched match in WS.

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Funny that they played so cheap with as deep of pockets as Chris is supposed to have.

I know 200 a game isn't really cheap, but relative to the overall gamble of both people, and the level of play it's like you and I playing for 5

Prefer Red Shoes, for some reason I like JL, no idea why. Maybe it's the profanity laced names he calls me.

Shane got laid over in Chicago and call looking for a game. $200 @ game, one pocket, Chris getting one.SVB takes the first.

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe Chris felt like he was in a bad game only getting 9-8, thus, the bet was only 200.

gwk9ball

Pool Junkie
Silver Member
Shane's original post on Facebook said he was headed home and his flight got delayed so he asked if anyone wanted to play min $100 a game or I will just sleep on the floor at the airport. Chris responded with 10-8 and I will pick you up on my way, Shane said only way you are picking me up is 9-8.