Can I stream the Masconi Cup ?

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you pay for ESPN in your cable package you can stream it on ESPN3.com on your computer or the watchESPN app on a tablet or phone.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
If you pay for ESPN in your cable package you can stream it on ESPN3.com on your computer or the watchESPN app on a tablet or phone.

Plus if you have cable and Roku, you can watch it on your TV W/O hooking your computer to it. Johnnyt

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Do u need ESPN 3 in ur cable package or just regular ESPN if so explain please

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do u need ESPN 3 in ur cable package or just regular ESPN if so explain please

This thread should have your answers
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=441307

Short answer is if you pay for ESPN then you get access to ESPN3 which is their online streaming service. You will go to ESPN3 or download WatchESPN for a phone/tablet, pick what you want to watch, then it will make you sign in through your cable provider to prove you pay for ESPN.

For example I use AT&T Uverse. I go to ESPN3.com. Next Tuesday there will be an option to click to watch the Mosconi cup. I click it. Then it will ask me to log in. It gives you a long list of cable providers. I select AT&T Uverse and I have a login and password for my Uverse account and enter it. That lets them know I pay for ESPN then viola, I am good to watch the mosconi cup live in HD.

As JohnnyT said if you use a roku or appleTV or have a smartTV, they have the watch espn app on there so you can watch it on your big screen.

Make sure and know who your cable provider is and make sure you have an online account set up through them so you can login and watch. Hope this helps.

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
espn 3

you can watch espn 3 even if you do not get cable fro and do not have espn 1 or 2. Just do a search for espn 3 on google or yahoo to git to it. ESPN 3 is a free channel for the internet

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can watch espn 3 even if you do not get cable fro and do not have espn 1 or 2. Just do a search for espn 3 on google or yahoo to git to it. ESPN 3 is a free channel for the internet

This may be true for some of their programming or for people outside of the USA, but here where I am in Texas, I can not watch without a cable subscription login. I guess you can always try and go watch something on there and see if it works without a subscription.

mowermarty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am in texas and do not have cable.

I do have comcast for internet only. Go to google and serach espn3. First result should be
www.espn.com/watchespn. Next screen click on espn3 , the 2nd one is what i use. Note espn 3 has a lot of dead time between shows.often nothing going on.and you will get a message Your event is about to begin please stand by.. Basketball on NOW the NKU vs Steston womans

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks everyone. I have comcast triple play and I checked and I do get espn 3.
Soooo, I think I will get it .
Looking forward to this.

Nonyamuff

Always behind the 8-ball
Silver Member
Here is what it says on the WatchESPN site about ESPN3...

Access to live programming on the ESPN3 channel of WatchESPN.com is available at no additional cost to fans with subscriptions to participating high speed internet service providers. Click HERE to view a complete list of participating providers.

ESPN3 is also available at no cost to U.S. college students and U.S.-based military personnel on computers connected to on-campus educational networks and on-base military networks.

I have xfinity for internet only and can watch ESPN3.