Family Billiards 9 Ball Tournament Jan 5-6th Duncansville, PA

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just be very careful with setting a PayPal deadline for players. The money takes a few days to clear your bank, as you probably already know. I give players until the week before my events and have not had a problem yet.

Yeah i did the online sales thing for 9 years Curtis =) It should be fine as long as its not an e-check. I have a PayPal card that i can pull it instantly without going to a bank account =)

Curtis Smith

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds really good Dan!! You can count me in, I'll definitely be there. Will send my money in this week.

Mikiemopa

pechauer dealer
Silver Member
How many tables, what size tables, and williamsport guys going down, i think i can make it

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many tables, what size tables, and williamsport guys going down, i think i can make it

There are 16 9' tables and I think we will be using 12 but dont quote me on that (maybe all). Not sure about the Williamsport guys havent heard any of them say anything yet but they are all surely invited.

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I started posting a players list of peoples entries i have received and who is attending. If you sent payment and dont see your name on the list please contact me ASAP so theres no confusion!

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a flyer made up also that is a word document if anyone wants to look at it or copy for someone else you know interested. Let me your email and ill be sure you get one. I cant post it on here its a docx file. Thanks.

harris4143

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think u will get between 6-10 Williamsport guys ill send texts out to everyone in my tournament list

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also if you guy are sending entries this late please dont send checks. Send a money order, cash, or use PayPal.

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was question about the different colored felted tables. They will not be played on so no worries =)

DMadden31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As it looks right now we will be accepting walk-in entries. If you are coming at least let me know so we know who is coming and we can make sure everyone is there that is coming.

wimpy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks,probably ride up there and check you out being i'll already be up that way