Brunswick vs Olhausen

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF??? Can you read?? That brochure says NOTHING about Pro8, just 4x8 and the playfield is 46x92. Like i said, believe whatever you makes you happy. I'm going by my own two eyes and what a top restorer told me. I'm done, have fun.

WTF??? Can you read?? In reply #57 I said you are right!!!

What more can I say?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WTF??? Can you read?? In reply #57 I said you are right!!!

What more can I say?
You hadn't put up that flyer yet. Sorry. BTW, miracles never cease: Brunswick engineer(long timer) just called me. Here's the dirt: ALL 4x8 GC's were 46x92 through early GC5's. They discontinued the size but are bringing out the GC6 in a regular 44x88 size. I can't believe they got back to me that quick. Later.

Last edited:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's not true. Don't call me a liar. You can check, that post has NEVER been edited.
Relax. I didn't get that til later. I don't care when you typed. These things aren't instant posts. Never said it was edited, I didn't get it til later. What is you fkng problem??? Welcome to ignore. Again.

jviss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, and you did edit your reply. In the email notificaiton I received you said "No prob if i got mixed up. Sorry." Then you changed it to read "You hadn't put up that flyer yet. "