Greensboro NC Video Streaming

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
We have add video streaming on our main table at Gate City Billiards Club in Greensboro NC.

On Tuesday night June 9th beginning at 8:00, Earl Strickland will be playing challenge matches on that table. See all the action here.

Click the link below.

http://192.168.1.115/main.cgi?next_file=main.htm

I have a bad headache, so I may not be thinking clearly. But I'm pretty sure 192.168.x.x is an internal IP address that's not reachable by anyone off your LAN/WAN. You'll need to assign a public IP address to the stream so people can get to it.

Dave

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
works for me.had to install an add on, but the pic is very choppy

Gate City

Owner of Gate City Billia
Silver Member
I will make some adjustments on my end to see if I can make some improvements.

Gate City

Silver Member
I've made some adjustmets, but it's hard to tell if they made a difference because I am on the network, and I don't get a choppy picture.

Please let me know if you any improvement.

Thanks,

Majic

With The Lights ON !!
Silver Member
I've made some adjustmets, but it's hard to tell if they made a difference because I am on the network, and I don't get a choppy picture.

Please let me know if you any improvement.

Thanks,

It has improved some.

Thanks, Lou

stevemcqueen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
earl strickland live streaming challenge matches tues june 9th

great! can't wait! let's hope the issue of the choppiness in the picture issue will be fixed by then, should be great to watch! :)

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
great! can't wait! let's hope the issue of the choppiness in the picture issue will be fixed by then, should be great to watch! :)

I still can't get anything but a linksys router add page when I click the link.

The only place I have ever seen try to stream directly without using a streaming service such as ustream was Diamond Billiards in Dallas. 6 or 8 people could watch and that was it.

This camera you are attempting to use won't work. It will only handle 4 people viewing.

Data Sheet

Ray

Last edited:

Gate City

Silver Member
I've just had my bandwidth increased 5X. Hopefully that should make a difference.

Gate City

Silver Member
Thanks Bigtruck for your information. We are working on a solution to this problem. Unfortunately we could not get this resolved prior to the Earl Strickland challenge matches, but we should have a much better steam very soon. I will keep you posted.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
pm sent

Sent you guys a pm . I will be in your area this weekend
if I can help after the tournament in Burlington I will

Gate City

Silver Member
I have someone working on this. I will be replacing the camera. But first we will be uploading to a dedicated server, and then that server will rebroadcast. I'm told this will work until I get the new camera.

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
I have someone working on this. I will be replacing the camera. But first we will be uploading to a dedicated server, and then that server will rebroadcast. I'm told this will work until I get the new camera.

Good news! Please keep us posted as your capabilities arise.

Gate City

Silver Member
The last time I received any feedback on the streaming was 2009. I have since upgraded my bandwidth to 60 X 5 mbps. Does anyone have any issues still?