A New Case For Davor

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been working on this for a while and just about have it all finished up and ready to ship so I thought I'd take a few pictures and post them. I like the looks of it and I hope that Davor is happy when he gets it in his hands. It's another piece of chocolate elephant that I've had for a while and it's fun to finally build a couple cases out of it. Anyway here's a few pictures of it. Thank you Davor for the business sir!
Thanks for looking!
21uYicY.jpg

o2xYjBy.jpg

esfpfBd.jpg
FjSpPjp.jpg

kiL1rDr.jpg

MVxDlAC.jpg

BBsnWow.jpg

King

King Custom Cue Cases
Gold Member
Silver Member
Another beautiful case from Rusty, Stunning!
Davor I think you have one of the best case collections I know of !!!:thumbup:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is a issue with owning a case like this or for that matter, a lot of Rusty's cases.
The darn thing is so gorgeous & exquisitely made I'd be reluctant to take it outside.
My case goes in my car's trunk but this is one I'd carefully strap in the passenger's seat.

Matt B.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What should I say Rusty???😝 All I can say is thank you so much for this piece of art but for everything in general too since it was nice dealing with you. It has been such a easure going thru this experience and journey with you. You were regularly updating me from the early beginning to the end and this case is much above than my expectations were although I knew you are masterful craftsman. So, thanks again for everything and can't wait to have it in my hands!😀

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another great case from the master! Nice color contrast and the 'usual' fantastic tooling!!

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks guys

M a s t e r f u l
Thank you!

Great pictures of a great looking case. Thanks for posting
Kevin
Thanks!

Another beautiful case from Rusty, Stunning!
Davor I think you have one of the best case collections I know of !!!:thumbup:
Thank you Al! He has quite a collection of everything! I'm glad to be part of the nice cases he owns, I love yours!

There is a issue with owning a case like this or for that matter, a lot of Rusty's cases.
The darn thing is so gorgeous & exquisitely made I'd be reluctant to take it outside.
My case goes in my car's trunk but this is one I'd carefully strap in the passenger's seat.

Matt B.
Thank you Matt, I really appreciate it sir!

What should I say Rusty???😝 All I can say is thank you so much for this piece of art but for everything in general too since it was nice dealing with you. It has been such a easure going thru this experience and journey with you. You were regularly updating me from the early beginning to the end and this case is much above than my expectations were although I knew you are masterful craftsman. So, thanks again for everything and can't wait to have it in my hands!😀
I really excited for you get to look them over and see what you think, I hope you love them!

well done for both, a Masterpiece from Rusty:thumbup:
Thanks you Ralf!

Another great case from the master! Nice color contrast and the 'usual' fantastic tooling!!
Thank you sir!

RickLafayette

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rusty, your floral carving is at the apex of the art. I always enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for posting.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty.....let us all know, or at least myself, when you are thinking about accepting new orders.

By the way, could you make a 3x6 case design with a tooled leather New York Yankees Logo
and baseball theme?

Matt B.

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rusty, your floral carving is at the apex of the art. I always enjoy seeing your work. Thanks for posting.
Thank you Rick for the kind words!

Simply badass.......
Thanks Bryan!

Rusty.....let us all know, or at least myself, when you are thinking about accepting new orders.

By the way, could you make a 3x6 case design with a tooled leather New York Yankees Logo
and baseball theme?

Matt B.

Hi Matt,
For right now I'm going to have to not take any new orders, I'm a lot farther behind than I should be. It seems every case I build takes a lot longer than I could have ever expected, so I get farther and farther behind. I always though I would get faster instead of slower. I'll send you a message and answer some of your questions about the theme case and any other questions you have.

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you Rusty for this masterpiece!😀😀😀
Can't wait to have it in my hands!😉
Slso, thank you very much for smooth deal and for being nice with me all way thru. It has been pleasure working with you on this project and already have a few things on my mind for the next projects...hope there will be some!😀