Buzz

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think there could be an interesting article or two discussing what the pros have been up to during this time frame with no tournaments- have they been playing? Where? How else have they been occupying their time?

bb9ball

Registered
There have been a few ghost events with probably the largest one going one right now. It even has a bit of controversy, players pattern racking. Semi-finals are tomorrow, Albin vs. Kaci at 9 AM CST and Fedor vs. Tyler at 1 PM CST.

https://www.youtube.com/c/OneSportsTVBilliards

There are also a few event announcements.

Last edited:

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
So Mike, please jump in here. I know things have been slow but there is a lot more to write about in the billiard world than tournaments. :)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
It is just because of the pandemic. I didn't see there being enough news to constitute releasing an issue and thought I would give the advertisers a break. They are having a hard enough time keeping the doors open during all of this.

Personally, the lack of news has pushed the Buzz, as well as the local Az billiards publication, to the back burner. It has moved site work to the front burner and I want to keep that there. Hoping to have a beta version of the new site ready to be viewed by mid to late August. Hopefully we will at least be on the way back from this virus thing by then.

Mike

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is just because of the pandemic. I didn't see there being enough news to constitute releasing an issue and thought I would give the advertisers a break. They are having a hard enough time keeping the doors open during all of this.

Personally, the lack of news has pushed the Buzz, as well as the local Az billiards publication, to the back burner. It has moved site work to the front burner and I want to keep that there. Hoping to have a beta version of the new site ready to be viewed by mid to late August. Hopefully we will at least be on the way back from this virus thing by then.

Mike

Please say it will have drag and drop picture uploads that auto-resize:):):)

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Well, actually I am working on the next version of the main site.

Once I get that done, I do really want to convert the forums over to a different platform. That platform does look to have a much better image attachment system.

Mike

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Well, actually I am working on the next version of the main site.

Once I get that done, I do really want to convert the forums over to a different platform. That platform does look to have a much better image attachment system.

Mike

So no more tapatalk?