The Biggest reason Lower level players can't improve ????

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Puhleez wit da CTE. Pool will sit there on the table waiting for you to figure it out. Kids with no stroke and a couple hours can figure out multiple ball combinations. CTE is still working out which of the three angles you use.

CTE is complete. There is nothing left to work out.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I can summarize the intent of this thread...

77c1e07549aaf60189b3872886dc8c8d.jpg

Can we go home now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well here is a great idea, as Geno is selling his Perfect Aim DVD, and Lessons.

Maybe he need to move his products, and service to the For Sale Fourm like the other members do.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Playing with CTE is very natural. You should do your homework.

I'm neither investigating nor researching CTE - except for the acronyms. Um, Clinical Trial Enterprise? :D

My pool plate (more like dixie cup) is full with "natural" geometry thank you.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like you think you can figure it out yourself..

I'm neither investigating nor researching CTE - except for the acronyms. Um, Clinical Trial Enterprise? :D

That's the long road my friend....need to look and listen. Good things happen fast then. From someone that knows.

Last edited:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ok it's just an obsession then. CENTER TO EDGE!!!!!!!!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Ok it's just an obsession then. CENTER TO EDGE!!!!!!!!

Nope CTE is something, some people love to talk positive about, others hate. Is there a perfect do all system, I think not.

Skill, experence, and practacice build a person ability to be better then average at things.

My buddy was a S.W.A.T. Medic for 5 years, he said they practiced little details, of thing they did to be as close to perfect as they could. Never went into a situation blind, and time buy you the advantage of know mote of what you're getting into.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nope CTE is something, some people love to talk positive about, others hate. Is there a perfect do all system, I think not.

Skill, experence, and practacice build a person ability to be better then average at things.

My buddy was a S.W.A.T. Medic for 5 years, he said they practiced little details, of thing they did to be as close to perfect as they could. Never went into a situation blind, and time buy you the advantage of know mote of what you're getting into.

Well, CTE is very close to perfect, so you have that to build on, if you choose. Or you can just troll AZ billiards, your choice.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well, CTE is very close to perfect, so you have that to build on, if you choose. Or you can just troll AZ billiards, your choice.

Point is nothing is perfect, if it was there would be no need to remember your mistakes, and misses, as every shot you took, would sink in hole. Even machines break down,

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They call it auto aim...I call it auto pilot....

Hey Geno? Go see my post in the Instructor Forum. You might want to chime in there.

r/DCP

At the end of my lesson once the player has gotten the stance correct and the eyes I show them how to put it all together.

If they don't want to do anything else except start in the preshot and just come down I show what I call Auto pilot. It's the process of getting the dominant eye in the most correct position in the preshot, coming down straight looking at the object ball and it will get you right there.

Pretty simple and works really well. It will improve your game immediately.

I don't know for sure but it sure sounds like they have figured this out finally and call it Auto Aim.

Main thing is it works and they can really help players with this.

That's the only thing that can be called auto anything.

It's real simple and gets the player seeing the shot well. But the stance and stroke really have to start up in the preshot for this to work.

I tell the player at the end of my lesson. If you don't want to do anything but start up in the preshot feeling like you are shooting with the dominant eye only and stay there all the way down you will shoot and see the shots so much better than before.

I have called this Auto Pilot. Been using this for years. Part of Perfect Aim.

If anyone wants to put another name on it and claim it was their own discovery that's fine.

When you bake a cake there is one best way to do it.

With Auto Pilot you can just play with feel as usual but just see the shots better than ever before.

I don't know if Auto aim is the same but it if it works well it probably is one and the same..

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
At the end of my lesson once the player has gotten the stance correct and the eyes I show them how to put it all together.

If they don't want to do anything else except start in the preshot and just come down I show what I call Auto pilot. It's the process of getting the dominant eye in the most correct position in the preshot, coming down straight looking at the object ball and it will get you right there.

Pretty simple and works really well. It will improve your game immediately.

I don't know for sure but it sure sounds like they have figured this out finally and call it Auto Aim.

Main thing is it works and they can really help players with this.

That's the only thing that can be called auto anything.

It's real simple and gets the player seeing the shot well. But the stance and stroke really have to start up in the preshot for this to work.

I tell the player at the end of my lesson. If you don't want to do anything but start up in the preshot feeling like you are shooting with the dominant eye only and stay there all the way down you will shoot and see the shots so much better than before.

I have called this Auto Pilot. Been using this for years. Part of Perfect Aim.

If anyone wants to put another name on it and claim it was their own discovery that's fine.

When you bake a cake there is one best way to do it.

With Auto Pilot you can just play with feel as usual but just see the shots better than ever before.

I don't know if Auto aim is the same but it if it works well it probably is one and the same..

Well Gene if your DVD is such a gem then why don't the people like Sybert's, Mueller, PoolDawg, other retailers, and inline pool supply company not sell it. would think they would want part of some great to sell.

But the way being a freak baker and making great cake take skill, and producing a consistant product.

McDonald as much as I hav=the there food, have figured out how to produce a consitant at product. Even if you in Tiwian, Spain, Italy, France, or the USA. You get the same looking & tasting Big Mac.