Best one pocket DVDs
Old
  (#1)
John oleson
AzB Silver Member

John oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond reputeJohn oleson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Best one pocket DVDs - 06-20-2018, 03:04 PM

Which ones in some level of preference, would be best value to accelerate my one pocket skills?

Thanks ... john_oleson@comcast.net

Old
  (#2)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

06-20-2018, 06:47 PM

Tom Wirth’s are becoming very popular. You’ll see shots & situations you have never imagined. I have DVDS from others but think Toms are the most informative. No filler on any... they are all business. Everything Tom produces is a must have.
If you have the time and can swing it go to Florida and take a lesson from him.

Player: Schon H4L w/ REVO
Case:JB 4/8 Hybrid
Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee
Honorary member TCC
I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 06-20-2018 at 07:14 PM.

Old
  (#3)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

06-25-2018, 06:44 AM

Tom is (soon) going to release a DVD dedicated to caroms. It's a great DVD. Caroms are everything.

Player: Schon H4L w/ REVO
Case:JB 4/8 Hybrid
Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee
Honorary member TCC
I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 06-25-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Old
  (#4)
TRWpool
AzB Silver Member
TRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond repute

08-15-2018, 09:50 AM

Hello to all you AZB pool players. As you must know by this time I have produced a very successful book on One Pocket "One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression". Since then I have produced two videos. The first is called "A Series of Unique Shots and Situations: I followed that up with "The Running Of The Balls" These two videos focus almost exclusively on the game of One Pocket.

What you may not be aware of is that I have been working on a third video. This time I focus on an area of pool that will benefit players of all levels regardless of which game they favor. Whether your game is Straight pool, Nine Ball, Eight Ball, or whatever, this video coupled with practice will improve your game.

This newest video will be out very soon. "Caroms and Throws" is a study much like a class room.
I explain how throw shots work and how to calculate the distance a ball can be thrown.
The second part of this video is all about carom shots. Caroms between two or more
object balls and caroms which send the cue ball off one ball and into another.
Every option is covered in detail and in an easy to understand format.
Running time just short of ONE HOUR.

Send me a PM or an email to trwirth369@gmail.com if you wish to preorder. The price of this video is the
same as the other two. $29.00 with free first class shipping. A great deal but it gets better for those of you who preorder.

For those of you who order through paypal before August 22nd I will discount your DVD by $5.00 bringing your total to $24.00.
Free US shipping
If you wish to order all three of my videos I will create a package deal for you. $65.00 and free standard shipping.
If you haven't ordered a copy of my book and would like to order it along with the three videos I will offer you another
special deal. Inquire trwirth369@gmail.com

Thank you,

Tom Wirth

One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression.
inquiries trwirth369@gmail.com

Last edited by TRWpool; 08-15-2018 at 10:02 AM.

Old
  (#5)
TRWpool
AzB Silver Member
TRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond reputeTRWpool has a reputation beyond repute

08-27-2018, 04:56 PM

It's out and ready for you! Are you ready for it?

CAROMS AND THROWS

$29.00 FREE US DELIVERY

PAYPAL TO:

trwirth369@gmail.com

Last edited by TRWpool; 08-27-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Old
  (#6)
TRWpool
AzB Silver Member

09-28-2018, 06:00 PM

As stated in an earlier post.
My Video DVD is out now and available through paypal for $29.00 with Free shipping within the USA.
Send your payment to:

paypal account trwirth369@gmail.com.

Here is a You Tube clip of some of what to expect. Though there is no commentary on this prelude
video there is ample commentary and explanations on all carom and throw shots within the DVD.

https://youtu.be/teZE_NN6asY

Thank you,

Tom

Last edited by TRWpool; 09-28-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: