Micarta ferrule needed

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Hey, all, looking for a (or some) micarta ferrule. Looking for the vintage paper based Westinghouse, or the like. I need it for a cue build. Any help is most appreciated.

Josh

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, all, looking for a (or some) micarta ferrule. Looking for the vintage paper based Westinghouse, or the like. I need it for a cue build. Any help is most appreciated.

Josh

Got (2) you can take both or just one.

Satisfaction guaranteed or money back.

Ken

captainjko

Kirk
Silver Member
Still looking. Ken sold his to someone else.

Josh

So you create a post looking for a ferrule... Someone then posts they have 2 that you can buy. Before you can contact the person that has the 2 for sale, someone else slips in and contacts the seller, and buys them both out from under you?

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How is this identified?

Paper type is available new in various colors, as you no doubt know. But i don't know how to ID what is Westinghouse, or vintage?

It's not near as strong as linen or canvas in shear parallel to the layers.

youngstownkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
171ee819e69976c94f76cd3c5b6e8f56.jpg

Is anybody able to tell what these are? I bought them second-hand...

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
So you create a post looking for a ferrule... Someone then posts they have 2 that you can buy. Before you can contact the person that has the 2 for sale, someone else slips in and contacts the seller, and buys them both out from under you?

Yes, that's exactly what happened. I contacted Ken the same day he made the post, but someone else bought the ferrules.

RackRunner

Property of RackRunner
Silver Member
I've got a few original Micarta ferrules. The real deal! They're harder to find them hen's teeth...

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
No luck, yet. Bought some that turned out to be Palmer ferrules.

Still looking.

Josh