and yes you are correct DamienLuu it is a 5/16-14 joint

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Black Boar pin

Special thread cut at Black Boar. The threads radius is so tight from the first turn it locks on the pin tightly.
Nick :)

Nuts4Tascarellas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
shaft

You may be mistaken. If that is the shaft from my old Blackboar - I was told it was NOT ivory. You can tell by the small black dot beside the BB logo on the butt. That signifies that the cue has no ivory - and therefore is legal for overseas shipment. Just a little Blackboar history to help you out. I am also the one that had the shaft turned down. The person that did the work didn't say it was ivory. Usually they will. It has quite a smell when ground. I hope this clears things up for you.

SwissChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
You may be mistaken. If that is the shaft from my old Blackboar - I was told it was NOT ivory. You can tell by the small black dot beside the BB logo on the butt. That signifies that the cue has no ivory - and therefore is legal for overseas shipment. Just a little Blackboar history to help you out. I am also the one that had the shaft turned down. The person that did the work didn't say it was ivory. Usually they will. It has quite a smell when ground. I hope this clears things up for you.

What das this have to do with a extra black boar shaft with silver ring I am selling in this thread ?

But I will call Tony in the morning and clarify about that cue

Last edited: