Shane Vanboening vs Jayson Shaw

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw ties it 12-12 but misses a cut on 1.
Shane back at table with difficult shot

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
...nobody likes there name spelled incorrectly.
When you see a small mistake this early...it makes you wonder how many more small
things are going to add up to a frustrating experience.

I think you mean their name, not there name...but it's a small thing.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane leads 16-13. They are on timeout.

Still enjoy major tournament events more than such long races to 100000. Such races are too long to hold people’s attention except for handful of hardcore pool fans. These matches are just novelties and don’t matter or appear in players resume. Winning major tournaments on other hand do matter and appear on players resume. :D

Any better pics of the ring girls? :wink:
They will fill up whole screen if you catch my drift :D

Does anyone have a link to the stream?

https://moneymatchpromotions.com/pay-per-view-1

vginaman

Registered
You want to buy the PPV first using Pay Pal.

Then log in using the My Accounts button.

As has been mentioned, you'll want to use the same email address from your PayPal to register with My Accounts.

Stream has been great. I wouldn't be shocked if Big Truck is somehow involved in this. Looks professional.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
You want to buy the PPV first using Pay Pal.

Then log in using the My Accounts button.

As has been mentioned, you'll want to use the same email address from your PayPal to register with My Accounts.

Stream has been great. I wouldn't be shocked if Big Truck is somehow involved in this. Looks professional.

Yeah, I finally got it to work. I have no idea how.

vginaman

Registered
yeah, they need to streamline the process or layout a 1-2-3 instruction. I'm pretty tech savvy but it took me a couple minutes to figure out what was going on. Stream itself is great though.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Pretty boring match. All they're doing is trading 3 and 4 packs back and forth.

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
22-19 Shane. It's been tied several times, but SVB keeps creeping forward 3-4 racks, then has some bad break or roll, and Shaw gets it back.

Shaw breaking.

vginaman

Registered
22-19 Shane. It's been tied several times, but SVB keeps creeping forward 3-4 racks, then has some bad break or roll, and Shaw gets it back.

Shaw breaking.

It seems like Shane's run outs are smooth and ABC. While Shaw's always seem like a struggle. If that makes any sense. Shaw is working harder.