vCash: 500
  Send a message via Yahoo to SixOwt  
cleaning leather wrap - 12-02-2007, 07:15 PM

what is the best way to clean a leather wrap

Old
  (#2)
manwon
"WARLOCK 1"
manwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond reputemanwon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-02-2007, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOwt
what is the best way to clean a leather wrap
Hello, go to Tandy leather, they have a number of products on hand. I would purchase their cleaner, conditioner, and the finish they offer. These are the produces I use to clean and refinish Leather wraps.

The materials I have outlined above will cost no more then $20 total for everything. Nothing I have seen will do a better job, I mean these people know Leather.

Hope this helps, if you do not have one near you go on line and buy the products there.

Best Regards

"Warlock 1"

Craig W. Rittel

Old
  (#3)
olauzon
HANK THE TANK
olauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond reputeolauzon has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-02-2007, 07:58 PM

i don't know about best, but the easiest by far is to stick it in the washer machine. a positive side note is you get to test hit a different que after every cleaning. if you don't like it, just pop it back in for another rumble.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: