Smokey Mountain tournament
Old
  (#1)
easy-e
AzB Silver Member
easy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond reputeeasy-e has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

Smokey Mountain tournament - 02-04-2008, 11:55 AM

Does anyone have contact information for this tournament? I have tried to go the last three years and I am always TDY or deployed when it happens....not this year baby! I know what you may be thinking, "It's probably already full". But I would like to get on the waiting list anyways. Please help!

Check this site
Old
  (#2)
Bluesteel
AzB Silver Member
Bluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud ofBluesteel has much to be proud of

vCash: 3525

Check this site - 02-04-2008, 12:56 PM

http://www.nwpainc.org/schedule.htm

Might help, I know it says wheel chair tournament, but the regular tournament is that same Sat and Sunday. The contact may be the same.

Mark

Playing Cue: Mike Cochran

Other Cues: Wrapless Olney

Last edited by Bluesteel; 02-04-2008 at 01:23 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: