F/S Cocobolo Miller Sneaky

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Mike Miller - 19.9oz Highly-figured cocobolo into BEM. Very beautiful colors! Multi-colored stitch rings. Phenolic collar and 5/16 x 18 flat-face joint. Ivorine IV ferrule and Moori tip. SOLD pending payment!.

mm1.jpg

mm2.jpg

mm3.jpg

Last edited:

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
There is no such thing as a Mike Miller cue ..The cue shown is a Michael Morgan cue

Michael Miller IS the maker of Michael Morgan cues! Michael named his cue business after his son, Michael, and his daughter, Morgan.
He is listed in the business directory as:

Mike Miller Custom Cues
2953 Hempstead Turnpike Levittown
New York 11757
Phone: 516-796-4600

Call him and tell HIM he doesn't exist!
FYI, he was friends with and inspired by George Balabushka and Gene Balner!

jimibop

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not to get into who has the most cues. (or a pissin contest) ..but #1 that address does not exist for him anymore
#2 If you look him up in the blue book of cues his cues are listed as Michael Morgan cues
#3 I know for sure that he has never made a cue and called it a M Miller cue, as from personal conversations with him.
Not to sound like a knowitall but I am friends with mike and believe me it is a michael morgan cue..Michael Morgan cues are some of the best around his work is superb and he is a perfectionist.

cfrandy

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Not to get into who has the most cues. (or a pissin contest) ..but #1 that address does not exist for him anymore
#2 If you look him up in the blue book of cues his cues are listed as Michael Morgan cues
#3 I know for sure that he has never made a cue and called it a M Miller cue, as from personal conversations with him.
Not to sound like a knowitall but I am friends with mike and believe me it is a michael morgan cue..Michael Morgan cues are some of the best around his work is superb and he is a perfectionist.

Is the cue or is the cue not made by Mike Miller? You can call the company anything you want, but Mike Miller made the cue!

If you are NOT buying the cue, stay out of the thread!