10 reasons you may or may not need an aiming system

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's a shame you never share any of your knowledge

That's what you used to tell young, aspiring players when they ask you.

It's a shame you never share any of your knowledge, and instead chastise professionals for trying to help other players enjoy the game at a higher level.

Yes I can, if the shot calls for it :idea:..Its a shame a player of your caliber, uses only boring TOI, on every shot ! :boring2: :boring2: :boring2:

SJD (by the way, I clicked on your 'player testimonial' list..Who in the hell are, D., Bob D., John Y., and Hank ?) :confused:

View attachment 365836

oscar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
agree with you CJ I have not had a lot of time to work on TOI but do agree with you have helped my game thanks for sharing your info i shared everything i learn with players i even gamble with i want a game it is more fun i had a road player that taught me so much he come to my house 2 3 days a week and not charge me and there was nothing he did not no about this sport also mark wilson taught me and i share every thing its about keeping the sport fun

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
#9.........assuming you're "stroking" it straight and not decelerating one should make the ball. Maybe not staying down/moving during the shot is the reason for misses with this example.

tap tap tap

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
it's nice to be the student, when "the game is the teacher'

Yes, it's about time that this information is shared.

I spend some time talking to a 3 Cushion Billiard Champion last weekend and he enlightened me on how the "Diamond System" and his touch and feel are used together....good stuff, it's nice to be the student, when "the game is the teacher'

agree with you CJ I have not had a lot of time to work on TOI but do agree with you have helped my game thanks for sharing your info i shared everything i learn with players i even gamble with i want a game it is more fun i had a road player that taught me so much he come to my house 2 3 days a week and not charge me and there was nothing he did not no about this sport also mark wilson taught me and i share every thing its about keeping the sport fun