Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Person of the Year 2019
Page 3 of 4 123 4

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-13-2019, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangit View Post
The First Lady has not yet tweeted about Donald's Anger Management Problems.

Much like your posting lies problem? https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=499879

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#32)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-13-2019, 09:20 AM

Name:  gretta.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  66.7 KB
Not that anybody actually buys or reads Time anymore.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#33)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-13-2019, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
You may be interested in teaching a child oral sex, but she chose to be interested in climate change. She has a fully function brain and is able to think for herself. You chose to live in a pool forum and bask in the glory of having 100,000 posts. She chose to try and make a difference in the world before the age of 17.
Are you sure that she actually had a choice in the matter?

Perhaps you should look into her parents bio.

They have perpetrated child abuse which you apparently support.

You would not be so glib about taking advantage of a handicapped individual if her parents were neo Nazi's who she took up the cause for.

Oh my. Looks like we have a case of post count envy. You poor little man.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Last edited by Sev; 12-13-2019 at 09:35 AM.

Old
  (#34)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
She chose to try and make a difference in the world before the age of 17.
Does anyone really believe this? Her parents had nothing to do with it? Don't be a sheep.

E. Pluribus Unum...that is what our country was founded on...and what we should be striving for today

Disclaimer: I am only an APA 5. I am scared to play for the cheese, even if I have the nuts. I only play on toy 7 foot tables and am terrified of real 9 foot tables. My proudest posessions are my APA patches. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Old
  (#35)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Are you sure that she actually had a choice in the matter?

Perhaps you should look into her parents bio.

They have perpetrated child abuse which you apparently support.

You would not be so glib about taking advantage of a handicapped individual if her parents were neo Nazi's who she took up the cause for.

Oh my. Looks like we have a case of post count envy. You poor little man.
100,000 post on a forum isn’t exactly something most people would be proud of. Embarrassed by, maybe.

Old
  (#36)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 10:33 AM

Finally she gets the recognition she yearns for...alongside Hitler and Stalin.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#37)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
Finally she gets the recognition she yearns for...alongside Hitler and Stalin.
At least she didn’t create a fake cover like Trump did to put on display at his golf resort.

Name:  32DFA338-8A29-43CF-9156-72CA6A9CB11C.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  82.9 KB

Old
  (#38)
poolhustler
AzB Silver Member
poolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond reputepoolhustler has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3500

12-13-2019, 11:06 AM

You can see the crazy in her eyes as easily as you can read the crazy in TS and Pangit's posts...….

"Then again...you may be the Antichrist"

“If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every AMERICAN to be informed”
Thomas Jefferson

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an
instrument for the people to restrain the
Government-lest it come to dominate our lives and interest .”
Patrick Henry

Old
  (#39)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhustler View Post
You can see the crazy in her eyes as easily as you can read the crazy in TS and Pangit's posts...….
You remember how viciously the idiots on the left (and their p.r. machine at CNN(D) and MSNBC(D)) attacked that kid from Covington, KY? They accused him of disrespecting some braid dead Indian political hack, when it was him (and the lunatics from that anti-Semitic group) that were attacking that kid and his school mates.
Some of their tweets called for violence against the boys. CNN went fuggin insane, calling him evil and an illustration of the arrogance of white privilege. All while making that braid dead Indian political hack look like an angelic warrior for human rights and social justice who was being victimized by the evil white Catholic boys.
Then, the REAL story came out and the truth was completely opposite to the dishonest narrative the left was spreading like manure to feed their base of sheep (there's a few of them in this thread) to chomp on. You’ll also note that NONE of those fools apologized for their evil. Leftists NEVER apologize. Rather, they just shift the blame back onto the victims of their stupidity.
Now, these same fools are taking to the media (and a few of them here) to lecture people about daring to be critical of a 16 year-old girl who they’ve exploited for blind ideology!
Let that shit sink in!

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#40)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Observer View Post
You remember how viciously the idiots on the left (and their p.r. machine at CNN(D) and MSNBC(D)) attacked that kid from Covington, KY? They accused him of disrespecting some braid dead Indian political hack, when it was him (and the lunatics from that anti-Semitic group) that were attacking that kid and his school mates.
Some of their tweets called for violence against the boys. CNN went fuggin insane, calling him evil and an illustration of the arrogance of white privilege. All while making that braid dead Indian political hack look like an angelic warrior for human rights and social justice who was being victimized by the evil white Catholic boys.
Then, the REAL story came out and the truth was completely opposite to the dishonest narrative the left was spreading like manure to feed their base of sheep (there's a few of them in this thread) to chomp on. You’ll also note that NONE of those fools apologized for their evil. Leftists NEVER apologize. Rather, they just shift the blame back onto the victims of their stupidity.
Now, these same fools are taking to the media (and a few of them here) to lecture people about daring to be critical of a 16 year-old girl who they’ve exploited for blind ideology!
Let that shit sink in!
Translation: The libs were idiots in that case, so they have no right to attack you on the right for being idiots in this case.

I agree, continue.

Old
  (#41)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever

12-13-2019, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Translation: The libs are idiots
I agree, continue.
Fixed that for you.

Neil Peart

Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#42)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-13-2019, 12:15 PM

She does it for the money.

Name:  aaaabbbb.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  91.6 KB

dumluk

Old
  (#43)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:29 PM

Quote:
100,000 post on a forum isn’t exactly something most people would be proud of. Embarrassed by, maybe.
Interestingly enough. You are the only one sniveling and carrying on about it.

I dont believe you can find a post anywhere by myself concerning it outside the original thread it was posted in.

But just keep embarrassing yourself over inane topics.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#44)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 01:37 PM

Quote:
At least she didn’t create a fake cover like Trump did to put on display at his golf resort.

Attachment 536736
Trump has been on 14 actual Time magazine covers... even Don Jr has been on one

Old
  (#45)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member

12-13-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
Trump has been on 14 actual Time magazine covers... even Don Jr has been on one
So why would he feel the need to fake one to put on display?

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: