Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Person of the Year 2019
Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#46)
tableroll
AzB Silver Member
tableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond reputetableroll has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-13-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasShooter View Post
Nearly all of it was water-based acrylic exterior paint rolled on by hand. A small part was sprayed with special low environmental impact paint. Another uninformed post squashed.
Not true. Environmentally hazardous chemicals used here.

Old
  (#47)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 02:11 PM

Quote:
So why would he feel the need to fake one to put on display?
having fun? I got a b-day present one time that had me on the cover of a magazine... I think you can buy them at any arcade... do any of you Lefty's have even a little sense of humor?

Old
  (#48)
TexasShooter
AzB Silver Member
TexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond reputeTexasShooter has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
having fun? I got a b-day present one time that had me on the cover of a magazine... I think you can buy them at any arcade... do any of you Lefty's have even a little sense of humor?
Yea, the members of his golf course probable got a real kick out of it. Im sure he told them it was a fake.

Old
  (#49)
Smooth
AzB Silver Member
Smooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSmooth has a reputation beyond repute

12-13-2019, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Yea, the members of his golf course probable got a real kick out of it. I’m sure he told them it was a fake.
so the answer is a resounding "NO" on having a sense of humor?

it's his club, I doubt the members cared one way or the other... they know the guy and that he's a blowhard, self-promoting ego-maniac.. a veritable walking talking PR Machine... he's been that way his whole life, or are you too young to realize he's been in the public eye since the 80's? and is a Great American Success Story... maybe one of the best in history as time will tell

Old
  (#50)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-13-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
they know the guy and that he's a blowhard, self-promoting ego-maniac.. a veritable walking talking PR Machine...
LOL! That he is!
The difference between him and 95% of the fools in D.C. is that he actually accomplished a lot before going into politics. All of those hacks are just as arrogant and egomaniacal, but they haven't accomplished anything beyond talking a bunch of folks into voting for them in exchange for given them more of other people's money (especially d'rats).
The bamster, as loathsome of a sack of shit as he is, is JUST as arrogant as trump. But he never even had a real job before politics.
Still that POS actually "wrote" 2 books about himself (note: the quotations were used to denote sarcasm as everyone knows that fool didn't actually do the writing) BEFORE getting elected by a mass of dispshits hoping that electing a kind of black guy would eliminate racial strife (some of us knew that he'd only work hard to create and exploit more of it), or that they'd get more free shit (meaning you and I pay for their shit like usual) if he won.
I don't like arrogance in any case, but it's VASTLY worse when there's nothing of substance to even remotely justify it, ala the bamster.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...
Atlas Shrugged

Page 4 of 4 « First 234

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: