Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’
Old
  (#1)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’ - 12-14-2019, 11:04 AM

Climate Alarmist Greta Thunberg Says We Will ‘Put World Leaders Against The Wall’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...inst-the-wall/

Little Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.

The term “against the wall” is clear in its meaning: The term, popular in revoultions across the world, means execution.

Great, the 16-year-old Swedish climate alarmist, made the threat at a Fridays for Future gathering in Turin.

Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that. We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures,” she said, according to The Daily Mail.

Greta, who was named TIME Magazine Person of the Year this week, also says children of the world should be in charge, The Mail wrote.

She said: ‘It is not fair that the older generation are handing over the responsibility to solve this crisis to us young people who have not started this crisis. It’s not fair that we have to do all this.

‘The adults are behaving as if there is no tomorrow but there is a tomorrow, it is the tomorrow where our young people will live and we have to fight for that tomorrow. ‘We can no longer take that tomorrow for granted.’

Greta added that the next decade ‘will define our future.’

She said: ‘What we decide to do or not to do in this decade we will have to live with for the rest of our lives.

“And our children and our grandchildren will also have to live with it.

“So 2019 is almost over and we must make sure that 2020 is the year of action, is the year when we bend the global emissions curve.

“We must make sure, and we will make sure that if we stand together we can do it.”

Old
  (#2)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

12-14-2019, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybord View Post

Little Greta Thunberg told a crowd in Italy that “we will make sure we put world leaders against the wall” if they don’t immediately do the things she demands they do.

The term “against the wall” is clear in its meaning: The term, popular in revoultions across the world, means execution.

Great, the 16-year-old Swedish climate alarmist, made the threat at a Fridays for Future gathering in Turin.

Unfortunately, we probably already know the outcome. World leaders are still trying to run away from their responsibilities but we have to make sure they cannot do that. We will make sure that we put them against the wall and they will have to do their job to protect our futures,” she said, according to The Daily Mail.

Greta, who was named TIME Magazine Person of the Year this week, also says children of the world should be in charge, The Mail wrote.

She said: ‘It is not fair that the older generation are handing over the responsibility to solve this crisis to us young people who have not started this crisis. It’s not fair that we have to do all this.

‘The adults are behaving as if there is no tomorrow but there is a tomorrow, it is the tomorrow where our young people will live and we have to fight for that tomorrow. ‘We can no longer take that tomorrow for granted.’

She said: ‘What we decide to do or not to do in this decade we will have to live with for the rest of our lives.

“So 2019 is almost over and we must make sure that 2020 is the year of action, is the year when we bend the global emissions curve.

“We must make sure, and we will make sure that if we stand together we can do it.”
We'll she IS a leftist. That's what they all ultimately end up doing.
You'll note that capitalist societies don't have to shoot people to keep them from escaping. Only leftists ones do.
That's why is SO gawdamn maddening that so many idiots in America are leftists and/or vote for them.
I feel like we have to spend a huge amount of time just keeping a minority of our citizens from trying to destroy the country from within. Idiots like the Squaws are prime examples.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Last edited by Casual Observer; 12-14-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Old
  (#3)
Non Smoker
AzB Silver Member
Non Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond reputeNon Smoker has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

12-14-2019, 11:21 AM

Funny how she doesn't go to China and threaten them to be put against the wall.

Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window, look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

You don't need drugs to enjoy Pink Floyd, you need Pink Floyd to enjoy drugs

Every once in a while, I need to be serenaded by a 7 foot clown.

Old
  (#4)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybord View Post

I'm guessing the editor at Time magazine is even happier that he selected her as the "Leftist Idiot of the Year" now.
I suspect that other 3 employees they have are happy too.

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#5)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 11:31 AM

What am I missing? Who cares what a retarded, useful & paid idiot, twerp, says and/or thinks? She's irrelevant, except to her Globalist handlers and the ignorant, obeying, sheep.

Old
  (#6)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever

12-14-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
What am I missing? Who cares what a retarded, useful & paid idiot, twerp, says and/or thinks? She's irrelevant, except to her Globalist handlers and the ignorant, obeying, sheep.
Hard to argue with that...

Neil Peart

Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#7)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Smoker View Post
Funny how she doesn't go to China and threaten them to be put against the wall
Or to Korea.

Old
  (#8)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 12:13 PM

I am sure Texasshooter will explain to us how it is perfectly fine for an autistic child to be calling for executions to be perfectly fine.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#9)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever

12-14-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
I am sure Texasshooter will explain to us how it is perfectly fine for an autistic child to be calling for executions to be perfectly fine.
I doubt he even believes half of the nonsense he posts.
Nobody can actually be that clueless.
BTW- how does he get away with having multiple user names?
I know Hondo has had several, but it was always clear that it was the same guy; due to the incessant whining about how he's being mistreated and the misplaced sense of moral superiority. Do you remember what user name he as using when he lied about having been stabbed?

Neil Peart

Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#10)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
That pretty much says it all.

Old
  (#11)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.
j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Or to Korea.
I was thinking Saudi Arabia, but I'm flexible.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.

Old
  (#12)
Rybord
AzB Silver Member
Rybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond reputeRybord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

12-14-2019, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2pac View Post
I was thinking Saudi Arabia, but I'm flexible.
That or Iran!! LOL

Old
  (#13)
duckie
GregH
duckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond reputeduckie has a reputation beyond repute

12-14-2019, 05:42 PM

History repeats.......

Time names Hilter Man of the Year in 1938

The Nazi party used Hilter is a figure head

Hilter had mental issues........

Old
  (#14)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-14-2019, 08:28 PM

For the last 50 years, the apocalypse has always been ten years away..

The cause has always been the EEEVILLL capitalists.

The solution has always been surrender to the omniscient state.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#15)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-14-2019, 09:19 PM

Who the hell actually pays any attention to this little twit?!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: