Phil Eastwoods-All Hallows Case

Quiverz Sport Cases

Quiverz Sport Cases
Silver Member
Introducing the All Hallows case… crafted and conceived by casemaker Phil Eastwood and dedicated to the one truly wicked holiday of the year. Not to be mistaken for ones childhood Halloweens of yesteryear… but given to the adult psyche of All Hallows enthusiasts everywhere. Engraved copiously with such mutated versions of childhood folklore as the Jack-o-lantern, Jester, Zombie and of course… a seductive Witch all of which are enveloped by ribs and vertebra of unknown origin. Between the deuce of Hogring spines gapes the tongue-tied victim above our sultry Vampyress amidst the rickety, leafless tree indicative of the season. The All Hallows case bares all the signatures of a Halloween slideshow--from spine to spine and hood to toe. Displayed at this year’s International Cue Collectors Show where temptation to possess it was too great for ICCS President Will Prout who is now the cases proud owner.
Thanks,
Will, Tom, all the Collectors, and all the truly gifted and unparalleled craftsman at the 2013 ICCS for another stellar event.

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
This case is truly a work of art.

The greatness of this case isn't so much the tooling(but ofcourse it looks great too) rather it's the way the design is all planned out and executed providing something interesting and captivating anywhere you look. To be able to pull this off on such a small "canvas" is even a greater challenge.

Phil is a truly an artisan, and a really really gifted one.

There are many case makers out there some I would just call them case makers, few I would call them craftsmen but only a handful I'd call Artist. Phil's an incredible Artist.

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
These cases by Mr. Eastwood never cease to amaze me. Truly another masterpiece.

Glad I got to use my 3000th post for this one. :smile:

JimmyK

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
what a case

The tooling and imagery in this case is totally insane !! What an artisan....congrats to Will and Phil. :thumbup:

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was lucky to see this in person at the ICCS. To break out a cliche, pictures don't do it justice. The more you look at it, the more details and outstanding features you find. Unreal.

Scott

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I purchased the All-Hallows Eve Case from Phil Eastwood (of Quiverz Sport Cases) at this year`s International Cue Collector Show (ICCS)
in Atlanta in mid-October. I found myself drawn to the stunning tooling, coloring, design and construction of the case and am thoroughly
pleased with the acquisition.

I now own 10 of the Quiverz highly unique and world class heirloom caliber cases, and all of them on the pool table at the same time are simply magnificent.

Phil and his brother Carl are great people, soft spoken and friendly, great listeners and can make the case of your dreams. I offer my highest recommendations
if you are considering a case to last a lifetime. If you call Phil to inquire about a case, you will be very glad you did.

I took the case to Shooters-Olathe On October 31 for the large pool tournament and found the case, as with all of the Eastwood cases, to be a genuine magnet.
Obviously great for cue protection, and so much more.

Thanks again, Phil! On to our next one! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Will Prout

Last edited: