Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Transgender's in Women's Pool League
View Poll Results: Should Transgenders Be Allowed to Shoot Pool Against Biological Women?
Yes 21 21.43%
No 77 78.57%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Page 1 of 13 1 2311 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.00 average.
Transgender's in Women's Pool League
Old
  (#1)
Kali8675
AzB Bronze Member
Kali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Transgender's in Women's Pool League - 11-14-2019, 12:11 PM

I just joined a Women's Pool League only to find out that there are Two Transgenders that have been dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money.

The league has been losing members since trans joined. I included. Trans team has even brought in a male sub stating that he was trans for the night. They are making a mockery of Women's pool and women themselves.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. No attorney will touch the matter since laws have not been established. The women are afraid of speaking up due to bulling and threats by the transgenders.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports!

*****Please Ignore the Extreme Bully on this Thread!*****

Last edited by Kali8675; 11-14-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Johnny Rosato
AzB Silver Member
Johnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Rosato has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:16 PM

Any tourney they enter should be entered by all the top men in the area. They all can claim they're tranny or woman for the night. This would even up the playing field some so the POS's don't win 'em all.

Old
  (#3)
Atlatlien
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Atlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond reputeAtlatlien has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2535

11-14-2019, 12:19 PM

This thread should be a wild ride

Old
  (#4)
Bob Jewett
AZB Osmium Member
Bob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond reputeBob Jewett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-14-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali8675 View Post
... dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money....
I see a simple solution. Establish fair handicaps. There are lots of such handicapping systems and you don't need to join a national organization to do it -- it can be all independent or in-house. No lawyers involved.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#5)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:20 PM

WOW! What a topic, seems straight forward and in my opinion I think that this is WRONG. Interested to see what other people think??

Trent from Toledo

Quote:
I just joined a Women's Pool League only to find out that there are Two Transgenders that have been dominating the league for years. They take all the trophies and top prize money.

The league has been losing members since trans joined. I included. Trans team has even brought in a male sub stating that he was trans for the night. They are making a mockery of Women's pool and women themselves.

They have threatened to sue if they are removed. No attorney will touch the matter since laws have not been established. The women are afraid of speaking up due to bulling and threats by the transgenders.

This is not fair to Biological women who do not posses the physical attributes of the Y chromosome. If we, as women, are made to compete on the same team as men and transgenders, then no women will ever be able to stand a chance. If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left.

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports! savewomenssports.com

Old
  (#6)
Pete
AzB Silver Member
Pete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond reputePete has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:27 PM

Quote:

We must ensure that by extending the rights of one group we do not deny the rights of others. ~ Save Women's Sports! savewomenssports.com
Only asking, do you think woman inherently don't play as well as males? If so can you say why?

In my league we have a Transgender female and yes she's the "Top" Female player, but still plays in the lower level handicaps. So she will win that plaque at the end of the season usually. I like Bob's idea about proper handicapping though. And generally think since Pool and Billiards aren't overly physically strength driven sports there should be such an issue (men vs women, watch Emily Duddy playing against male counterparts)...

Old
  (#7)
jokrswylde
AzB Silver Member
jokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond reputejokrswylde has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:28 PM

Quote:

This is the natural evolution of the progressive "all inclusive" ideology. Remember all those stories about girls playing little league? Or joining the Boy Scouts? Or joining the football team? All in the name of "you can't exclude me just because I'm a girl!"

I saw a man throw a wig on, tell the camera he identified as female, and proceeded to break the Australian dead lift world record for women. Now he wants his record officially acknowledged by the australian government.

IMO, we either need to go back to girl's and boy's both with unique and spectacular abilities and characteristics, or we just do away with separate sexes altogether. It's getting too complicated.

E. Pluribus Unum...that is what our country was founded on...and what we should be striving for today

Disclaimer: I am only an APA 5. I am scared to play for the cheese, even if I have the nuts. I only play on toy 7 foot tables and am terrified of real 9 foot tables. My proudest posessions are my APA patches. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Old
  (#8)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:32 PM

Here’s what Joe Rogan thinks

https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=502154

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#9)
Kali8675
AzB Bronze Member
Kali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond reputeKali8675 has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:35 PM

This League was only intended for Women, Most of the Women only want a night out on the town. If the Women want to become more competitive against Men then they can have the option of a Co-Ed team.

Trans saw a flaw in the system and are fully taking advantage of the situation. Once again: NO rules apply to this situation. By extending the rights of one group, we should not deny the rights of others

Old
  (#10)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:39 PM

So why is it again that biological women are inherently worse at pool? I know in golf its long been accepted that the boobs get in the way but what is it with pool?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#11)
skip100
AzB Silver Member
skip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:42 PM

Here we go again.

On the plus side, it is humorous seeing the same people who chant "boys rule, girls drool" in the Battle of the Sexes threads chauvinistically come to the defense of women in this uncommon scenario.

Just saw this line:

"If anyone can be a woman, then there will be no women left."

LOL

Last edited by skip100; 11-14-2019 at 12:46 PM.

Old
  (#12)
mikepage
AzB Silver Member
mikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:

I am concerned you are not telling the truth.

My concerns would be alleviated if you pointed out what specific women's league you play in.

mike page
http://www.fargorate.com
player ratings for the world

Old
  (#13)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 12:48 PM

Our league is genderless using Fargorate and all such issues evaporated.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#14)
mikepage
AzB Silver Member
mikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond reputemikepage has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepage View Post
I am concerned you are not telling the truth.

My concerns would be alleviated if you pointed out what specific women's league you play in.
I'll go a step further. If you can identify a womens pool league that has been dominated by transgender players for years as you say, then post the information here with specifics. Include a new poll with two options.

(1) What I originally claimed is substantially true
(2) What I originally claimed is substantially untrue

If option (1) wins after being up here for 24 hours, I'll apologize publicly and send you $100.

mike page
http://www.fargorate.com
player ratings for the world

Old
  (#15)
BryanB
Huge Balls
BryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond reputeBryanB has a reputation beyond repute

11-14-2019, 01:13 PM

Every woman on the league who is opposed should just stop playing if the LO isn't willing to make it right

Bryan
USAF Retired 1988-2009

ACS Instructor
OB Cues - Dealer & Player representative
Magic Chalk Dealer

Page 1 of 13 1 2311 Last »

Tags
save womens sports, transgender in billiards

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: