Reload this Page Team CSI vs Team USA | Wed Nov 20 @ 5pm ET / 2pm PT
Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Day Schedule
Old
  (#16)
spartan
AzB Silver Member
spartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Talking Day Schedule - 11-20-2019, 03:51 PM

Day Schedule -Lineup for first 4 matches

Name:  morning schedule.JPG
Views: 309
Size:  48.5 KB

Old
  (#17)
skip100
AzB Silver Member
skip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond reputeskip100 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 04:01 PM

Making the 5 ball purple has to be the single dumbest thing I've seen in pool this year. And that's saying a lot.

Old
  (#18)
asbani
AzB Silver Member
asbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 498

11-20-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip100 View Post
Making the 5 ball purple has to be the single dumbest thing I've seen in pool this year. And that's saying a lot.
Wait is this the five ball? I'm always seeing it as the four! Cause I'm used to it being the 4 ball since lets say 2004-2011ish? I think? I thought they went back to pink four, but if its five then I agree with you, it is not bright.

EDIT: Carl is commentating and he just said the pink four ball, so I dont know maybe it is the four afterall

Old
  (#19)
Dustin_J
Commence the Jigglin!
Dustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond reputeDustin_J has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-20-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asbani View Post
Wait is this the five ball? I'm always seeing it as the four! Cause I'm used to it being the 4 ball since lets say 2004-2011ish? I think? I thought they went back to pink four, but if its five then I agree with you, it is not bright.

EDIT: Carl is commentating and he just said the pink four ball, so I dont know maybe it is the four afterall
Yep, the 4 ball is the "new" pink color. The 5 ball is no longer orange, it's purple, just like the "old" 4 ball that needed, apparently, to be changed to pink because purple was hard to see on TV. Makes sense, right?

------------
Playing Cue: S & S (Paul Sumrall)
Break Cue: J&J J/B
Jump Cue: Predator Air
Case: Swift 2x4

Old
  (#20)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 05:10 PM

TV balls in general suck and this new set REALLY sucks. Who designed that 9ball?? Hideous.

Old
  (#21)
asbani
AzB Silver Member
asbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond reputeasbani has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 498

11-20-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin_J View Post
Yep, the 4 ball is the "new" pink color. The 5 ball is no longer orange, it's purple, just like the "old" 4 ball that needed, apparently, to be changed to pink because purple was hard to see on TV. Makes sense, right?
Yes they originally said they want to change the purple 4 ball to pink because it has hard to see on TV, now they have the 4 ball pink but made the 5ball purple? that doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh man, what were they thinking, orange was perfect, bring back the pool of the 90s please? the guys who are in charge today are destroying pool.

Those that were in charge in the 90s did it right.

Old
  (#22)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 05:23 PM

[QUOTE=asbani;6523167]Yes they originally said they want to change the purple 4 ball to pink because it has hard to see on TV, now they have the 4 ball pink but made the 5ball purple? that doesn't make any sense at all.

Oh man, what were they thinking, orange was perfect, bring back the pool of the 90s please? the guys who are in charge today are destroying pool.

Those that were in charge in the 90s did it right.[/QUOTE The funky tv colors were originally designed with standard resolution in mind. With HD they are no longer needed. I've watched HD matches with standard colored balls and you had no trouble telling one from another. This new set of Aramiths is horrible.

Old
  (#23)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

11-20-2019, 05:26 PM

The winner of this gets to take on Europe in the Mosconi Cup, right?

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#24)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

11-20-2019, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolBum View Post
The winner of this gets to take on Europe in the Mosconi Cup, right?
Uhhhh, no. Just a warm-up match.

Last edited by garczar; 11-20-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Old
  (#25)
PoolBum
Abracadabra!

PoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond reputePoolBum has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1190

11-20-2019, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Uhhhh, no. Just a warm-up match.
I think that guy was just pulling your leg.

"He knew what those jubilant crowds did not know, but could have learned from books; that the plague bacillus never dies or disappears for good...and that perhaps the day would come when, for the bane and the enlightening of men, it would rouse up its rats again and send them forth to die in a happy city."

Old
  (#26)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

11-20-2019, 05:58 PM

Vilmos FOLDED. Big-time. Choke-a-rama.

Old
  (#27)
spartan
AzB Silver Member
spartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond reputespartan has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 11-20-2019, 06:05 PM

Emily Frazer is Tyler’s #1 Fan
Captain Karl calls his team Team Misfits.

Karl says pockets are 4 inches . Wow, I like tight pockets but 3.5 would be even better

Old
  (#28)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

11-20-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan View Post
Emily Frazer is Tyler’s #1 Fan
Captain Karl calls his team Team Misfits.

Karl says pockets are 4 inches . Wow, I like tight pockets but 3.5 would be even better
NO way those are 4" corners.

Old
  (#29)
pt109
WO double hemlock
pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

11-20-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Vilmos FOLDED. Big-time. Choke-a-rama.
He was careless on the 7-ball....JJ said he should’ve went three rails after he got there.

I thought Oscar was careless also....soft draw to the side rail could’ve got him a dead on
combo on the six-goofiest looking 9-ball I ever saw...

I never thought I’d say this.....but I wish Upstate Al had replaced JJ.....
....we would’ve got enough extra Rs to last us a month....

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Old
  (#30)
sjm
Stu with the Ko brothers
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 525

11-20-2019, 06:23 PM

Quote:
NO way those are 4" corners.
If they are using tight pockets, it's time wasted. The Mosconi Cup has always, and will always, bring us the loosest pockets of the year in pro pool.

Page 2 of 8 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: