Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Filler blow job foul.
Page 2 of 4 12 34

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
gregcantrall
Center Ball
gregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-27-2019, 11:06 PM

My logic is that by the rule set I play by it is a foul to place your hand in a pocket to catch an apparently scratching cue ball because it gives the opportunity for an imperceptible touch that keeps the ball on the table. He did the same by obviously placing himself in a posture that would allow imperceptible help to the ball. Then he mimed the act of blowing or actually did give it an imperceptible blow that only moved it 1/16” that would be enough to increase the difficulty of the kick exponentially.

Old
  (#17)
gregcantrall
Center Ball
gregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond reputegregcantrall has a reputation beyond repute

11-27-2019, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCity View Post

Get yourself one of those realistic sex dolls. You can have a 'pretend' blowjob every night of the week!

In reality, youre just humping a rubber mouth shaped hole, but I think it if you pretend well enough, it should be fine, and youll be a happy camper.

Lots of sites are having 20% Black Friday sales, so buy now and start receiving make believe hummers by Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Perhaps I wasn’t clear. All I am saying is I have never given a PRETEND blow job.

Old
  (#18)
jimmyco
NRA4Life
jimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond reputejimmyco has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregcantrall View Post
Perhaps I wasn’t clear. All I am saying is I have never given a PRETEND blow job.
t m i

Player-Bob Owen Custom
Breaker-N.E. O'Barqueue
Case-Rusty Melton 1x2

Old
  (#19)
RiverCity
~Chuck Fields~
RiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond reputeRiverCity has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyco View Post
t m i
The first response that popped into my mind was, "So..... You have given real ones then?"

But then I realized Greg set himself up unknowingly for that type of joke. And while Im a bastard, but Im not a fooking bastard.

PSA people: Dont set'em up, cause someone will knock'em down.

I don't like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.

Player: Lucasi w/ Cynergy
Breaker: Poison
Case: JB Cases

Old
  (#20)
jasonlaus
Rep for Smorg
jasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond reputejasonlaus has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 03:04 AM

Quote:
The first response that popped into my mind was, "So..... You have given real ones then?"

But then I realized Greg set himself up unknowingly for that type of joke. And while Im a bastard, but Im not a fooking bastard.

It ain't gonna suck itself

I am a retired carpenter.
Old
  (#21)
gregcantrall
Center Ball

I am a retired carpenter. - 11-28-2019, 06:17 AM

Quote:

I have worked on some of the largest bridges in the northwest. Am I called “That Old Bridge Builer”. Made some of the nicest office desks in Seattle. Am I called, “That Old Furniture Maker”?

It is an old joke.
Old
  (#22)
gregcantrall
Center Ball

It is an old joke. - 11-28-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
I agree. Never intended as to be serious.
Why do they call me "That Old C*** S*****"?

I was serious about the foul call or lack there of. I don't hold it against the referee, as we all miss on occasion.

Old
  (#23)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Why do they call me "That Old C*** S*****"?

I was serious about the foul call or lack there of. I don't hold it against the referee, as we all miss on occasion.
You can't be serious. We've all done that gesture before. Can't move a ball doing that and you know it. Really?? You must be a lot of fun to play with.

Old
  (#24)
garczar
AzB Silver Member
garczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond reputegarczar has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 07:03 AM

Quote:
My logic is that by the rule set I play by it is a foul to place your hand in a pocket to catch an apparently scratching cue ball because it gives the opportunity for an imperceptible touch that keeps the ball on the table. He did the same by obviously placing himself in a posture that would allow imperceptible help to the ball. Then he mimed the act of blowing or actually did give it an imperceptible blow that only moved it 1/16” that would be enough to increase the difficulty of the kick exponentially.
Please. You wouldn't like ANY poolhall i ever spent time in. What an a^*.

Old
  (#25)
gregcantrall
Center Ball

11-28-2019, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garczar View Post
Please. You wouldn't like ANY poolhall i ever spent time in. What an a^*.
Pool has been an enjoyable sport/hobby for my wife and me for a long time. Part of the pleasure we experience is the social intercourse. The last scotch doubles tournament we played in was a fun experience. A big part of that was the nice people we met and played against.

I think the game of pool deserves respect. Our opponents going into each new match will soon make it clear if they deserve the same.

I support the Mosconi Cup even though I would prefer that the event was not leaning towards a Big Time Wrestling event. The raucous interaction with the fans is not my cup of tea. However if that is what it takes to make the game a viable profession, so be it.

I understand different opinions on the "blow job". I don't respect a person that can not provide a logical explanation of their opinion without resorting to name calling.

P.S.
I have on occasion(without evidence) been called by slanderous names simply because of opposed opinions. I don't take it personal.

Thank you for your input and Have A Nice Day.

The Amazing Randy
Old
  (#26)
gregcantrall
Center Ball

The Amazing Randy - 11-28-2019, 08:11 AM

This clip from Psychic Cringe Fails 2 - The Best of James Randi: shows how we don't always understand unseen forces.

https://youtu.be/uq5MtA33OHk?t=236

While this psychic can turn a phone book page without any perceptible movement of his lips. It is entirely possible for a persons breath(blow job) to effect a rolling pool ball when they assume the position and posture seen in the foul clip.

Old
  (#27)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

11-28-2019, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Pool has been an enjoyable sport/hobby for my wife and me for a long time. Part of the pleasure we experience is the social intercourse. The last scotch doubles tournament we played in was a fun experience. A big part of that was the nice people we met and played against.

I think the game of pool deserves respect. Our opponents going into each new match will soon make it clear if they deserve the same.

I support the Mosconi Cup even though I would prefer that the event was not leaning towards a Big Time Wrestling event. The raucous interaction with the fans is not my cup of tea. However if that is what it takes to make the game a viable profession, so be it.

I understand different opinions on the "blow job". I don't respect a person that can not provide a logical explanation of their opinion without resorting to name calling.

P.S.
I have on occasion(without evidence) been called by slanderous names simply because of opposed opinions. I don't take it personal.

Thank you for your input and Have A Nice Day.
Look, EVERYONE on here(except for you i guess) knows that JF was just jokin' around. NO way to move ball like that. If you want to keep defending your lame-ass position go right ahead. Like i said, you must be a real treat to play pool with.

Wind assistance
Old
  (#28)
gregcantrall
Center Ball

Wind assistance - 11-28-2019, 08:36 AM

Flojo's 100m World Record (10.49 sec)

An unexpected outcome of the work on wind assistance was the discovery that Florence Griffith-Joyners' 100m world record was an illegal (wind-assisted) performance. Flojo recorded 10.49 seconds in the quarterfinals at the 1988 US Olympic Trials. This performance broke the existing world record by 0.27 seconds, and no other sprinter has come anywhere near the mark since. However, the official wind reading was considered 'highly suspect' by those who witnessed the race. The September 1988 issue of Track & Field News had a column titled "Everyone Knows it's Windy", which included the comment: " It's hard to say which number caused the bigger gasp at the Trials, Florence Griffith Joyners' 10.49 at the finish-line time indicator, or the 0.0 which popped up on the mid-straight wind board".

Old
  (#29)
YoungAtHeart
AzB Silver Member
YoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond reputeYoungAtHeart has a reputation beyond repute

11-28-2019, 09:18 AM

Would it also be against your rules for me to fart whilst breaking off, because of all the extra forward momentum it would give me?

Old
  (#30)
garczar
AzB Silver Member

11-28-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungAtHeart View Post
Would it also be against your rules for me to fart whilst breaking off, because of all the extra forward momentum it would give me?
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. I'm sure he'd squeal "foul" at your "wind-aided" break shot.

Page 2 of 4 12 34

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: