how many 2.25 pool balls fit on a 9 ft 50 x 100 billiard table?

OTLB

Banned
This is useless I know but what is the answer? sort of like how many dimples on a golf ball.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
This is useless I know but what is the answer? sort of like how many dimples on a golf ball.

ok....now I know you have too much time on your hands....lol
Come on down to Texas and let's get you busy working!lmao:wink:
ok, I'll take first guess anyway....978-ish

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
new balls or 10 year old balls with 15hrs of play everyday? AS you ask what the tolerance between the balls, I must know these things before I take a swag...

Craig

OTLB

Banned
ok....now I know you have too much time on your hands....lol
Come on down to Texas and let's get you busy working!lmao:wink:
ok, I'll take first guess anyway....978-ish

I would love to visit my friends in the great state of TEXAS, I do miss them. Both sides of the fence there, some of the nicest and toughest I have ever met. Maybe I will visit you there someday Shane but I wouldn't let my tools go on an airplane.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
you can leave your tools in my truck when you come home I will give you 1/2 back as a curtesy..lol

Craig

OTLB

Banned
Man I need a wagon just to bring my levels, I think I am going to sell them all and just do it by eye like the guy on youtube.

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
946 is what r&d has come up with. But there was chalk on the table and alcohol involved. And a goat.
Don't ask.

n10spool

PHD in table mechanics
Silver Member
i say the table says its 50 x 100 but with rails with rubber its smaller so its a trick question its not a true 50x100 it's xx.xxx .... also do balls have to touch face to face or stack em side to side like a half ball hit. if its got a ball return the number is unlimited.

just kidding around deep shelf or shollow with tight pockets we need to know Johnny...

Craig

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
It depends on the shelf depth. :groucho:

Last edited: