Why is a pool cue one of the best mech tools?

OTLB

Banned
Was wondering if anyone else uses one, and its not for measuring.. Its another OTLB move of course unless someone else says they do it also. So thats what I want to know. Remember my invisible staples.

And for those who I didn't show........... OTLB invisible staples are spray painted to match the cloth.

o6b8g0.jpg

Last edited:

OTLB

Banned
ok, your close, just my ceilings are. will put you down for a no. Thought you might have known but I doubt anyone else uses one. In fact, will bet on it, at least not like I do. But yet again, would like to know if others do, hmmm its really advanced though, so I'm ready for the usual barage.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
_-_

I'm not to sure what your getting at....

-
--
-
-
-
--
-

Last edited:

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
John,
Are you useing the cue for advertising? I worked behind many shops who have their name and number on all the cues.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I can always tell when you've had your pee pee caught in the zipper of your panties....caus after you recover from the pain...you start with these line of questions...that don't mean anything to anyone but you:p

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Was wondering if anyone else uses one, and its not for measuring.. Its another OTLB move of course unless someone else says they do it also. So thats what I want to know. Remember my invisible staples.

And for those who I didn't show........... OTLB invisible staples are spray painted to match the cloth.

o6b8g0.jpg

Learn how to shrink down these damn pictures before you post them, shouldn't be hard for you to figure out...you DO work on pool tables don't you?!!!:D

OTLB

Banned
Learn how to shrink down these damn pictures before you post them, shouldn't be hard for you to figure out...you DO work on pool tables don't you?!!!:D

LOL

now, I will put you down for a big fat no also. So if you don't know, I wonder, does anyone? you just think its bs, its not. I follow my threads through and as you know I also like to see what others think. DLT had a pretty good idea but he needs to keep thinking and so should you.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
LOL

now, I will put you down for a big fat no also. So if you don't know, I wonder, does anyone? you just think its bs, its not. I follow my threads through and as you know I also like to see what others think. DLT had a pretty good idea but he needs to keep thinking and so should you.

I'll pass...cuz it's only an OTLB thing...like your steel bearing and glass top...who in their right mind would use something so dumb to level a pool table...oh...sorry John:p

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have never seen pro play cloth with fold marks once it is stretched well.. Very seldom I will the fold show up on rug cloth...he wasting his time rolling it up..
he just trying to make this post long with more views..
-
Rob.M

Ding..ding..ding...we have a winner folks...you figured OTLB out:D:D