Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Wanted/For Sale
Reload this Page Buyer / Seller transaction report
Page 99 of 149 « First 4989979899 100101109 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 128 votes, 1.77 average.
Old
  (#1471)
ChrisOnline
4 8 15 16 23 42
ChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond reputeChrisOnline has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-03-2007, 06:59 AM

just had a great deal with Double-Dave in the Netherlands.. he may be on the other side of the planet, but he was one of the easiest people i ever had to deal with, very nice to talk to and was very understanding while i got shipping prices.. and patiently waited while the package arrived..

i highly recomend him to anybody who deals with him..

thanks again Dave!!

chris

"The Master Lock"
My cue family includes : (click here for pic)
James White , Paul Mottey , Steve Klein
, Pete Tascarella , Paul Mottey ,
Mike Johnson (Jensen) , Pete Ohman (OMEN) ,
'93 Schon St-7 , Steve Klein Titlist ...
..its an addiction!....

Old
  (#1472)
Double-Dave
Developing cue-addict
Double-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond reputeDouble-Dave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5795

09-03-2007, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisOnline
just had a great deal with Double-Dave in the Netherlands.. he may be on the other side of the planet, but he was one of the easiest people i ever had to deal with, very nice to talk to and was very understanding while i got shipping prices.. and patiently waited while the package arrived..

i highly recomend him to anybody who deals with him..

thanks again Dave!!

chris
And thank you for the nice freebies, excellent communication, fast shipping, polite responses, keeping up-to-date, and so forth.
You da man.

gr. Dave

Playing cue: Cuechanger cocobolo
Break + jump cue: Cuechanger
Case: Sterling wave 4x8
League: NPB Superleague + Top Pool League TPL1 + DBA Topleague
Hours play: 8-10 per week

www.doubledavecues.com
www.budgetstukadoor.nl

Thank you Richard
Old
  (#1473)
Stan9
AzB Silver Member
Stan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond reputeStan9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Thumbs up Thank you Richard - 09-03-2007, 09:48 PM

I just got a cue from Richard Smith (rsmith_1972) and the cue was as described and Richard was very helpful in taking additional pictures and confirming all the specs. Shipping was fast and cue was securely packed. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again Richard and hope to deal again in the future!

Stan

Great dealings with iowa_player
Old
  (#1474)
TULIPWOOD LOVER
AzB Silver Member
TULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond reputeTULIPWOOD LOVER has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

Great dealings with iowa_player - 09-04-2007, 12:02 PM

I bought a sweet looking Dominaick cue from Iowa_player AKA Larry. He sold me the cue as used, but I'd swear it is brand new. Had the cue in hand in 3 days.

Great deal with KOINNKID
Old
  (#1475)
billbOK
Slow day
billbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond reputebillbOK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Thumbs up Great deal with KOINNKID - 09-04-2007, 12:59 PM

I just recived a used Dennis Swift case from KOINNKID (aka Troy) that looks like new ! I'm living in Europe and the shipping was very fast and not so expansive. Thank you very much !

I will recommend him to everyone who wants to do a deal with !

I wish KOINNKID all good till the next time.

billb'OK

Old
  (#1476)
KOINNKID
Troy
KOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4220

09-04-2007, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbOK
I just recived a used Dennis Swift case from KOINNKID (aka Troy) that looks like new ! I'm living in Europe and the shipping was very fast and not so expansive. Thank you very much !

I will recommend him to everyone who wants to do a deal with !

I wish KOINNKID all good till the next time.

I wish all transactions would go as smooth as this one. Thanks so much.

Thanks
Koinnkid (Troy)
Ebay Store: All About The Game Room
Ebay Store: TNT BILLIARD PRODUCTS
Email: TNTCues@gmail.com
Playing Cues: TNT Hoppe cue.
Break cue: TNT Jump Break cue

Tip of choice for all my playing cues: Kamui Original Soft

Quote of the day "Gold Bond it's like crack for your balls" Tyler Perry

Old
  (#1477)
iowa_player
AzB Silver Member
iowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond reputeiowa_player has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600

09-04-2007, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TULIPWOOD LOVER
I bought a sweet looking Dominaick cue from Iowa_player AKA Larry. He sold me the cue as used, but I'd swear it is brand new. Had the cue in hand in 3 days.

Thank you sir. you were also great to deal with.
Here's to many more deals in the future.

Larry

MasterClass
Old
  (#1478)
nthamix
Judd cues
nthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond reputenthamix has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2600
  Send a message via MSN to nthamix  
Thumbs up MasterClass - 09-05-2007, 04:17 AM

Thank's Chris (MasterClass) for selling me the 'custom' j/b cue that was built for you by Ryan @ ratcues. This is TRULY a piece of art...

Brian

Old
  (#1479)
MasterClass
AzB Silver Member
MasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond reputeMasterClass has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-05-2007, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthamix
Thank's Chris (MasterClass) for selling me the 'custom' j/b cue that was built for you by Ryan @ ratcues. This is TRULY a piece of art...

Brian
Thats me! Thats me!

I am very glad you liked it. Really grateful for helping us out.

Hope you enjoy it and it serves you well.

Best regards
Chris

Another smooth transaction with DoubleDave
Old
  (#1480)
rackem
SUPPORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP
rackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond reputerackem has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Thumbs up Another smooth transaction with DoubleDave - 09-05-2007, 12:21 PM

After my 3rd seemless deal with DoubleDave The Netherlands doesn't seem that far away anymore. Daves transactions and payments have all been quick and easy. Thanks Dave you are welcome back any time.

Old
  (#1481)
KOINNKID
Troy
KOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond reputeKOINNKID has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4220

09-05-2007, 08:44 PM

Had a smooth transaction with Wild West on a Snap magazine purchase.

Thanks
Koinnkid (Troy)
Ebay Store: All About The Game Room
Ebay Store: TNT BILLIARD PRODUCTS
Email: TNTCues@gmail.com
Playing Cues: TNT Hoppe cue.
Break cue: TNT Jump Break cue

Tip of choice for all my playing cues: Kamui Original Soft

Quote of the day "Gold Bond it's like crack for your balls" Tyler Perry

Gobrian77
Old
  (#1482)
Bamacues
AzB Silver Member

Bamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond reputeBamacues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5300

Gobrian77 - 09-05-2007, 09:05 PM

I wanted everyone to know that I had a flawless transaction with Gobrian77 of Thailand. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.
Joe

Playing Cue: Not playing at this time

Old
  (#1483)
gobrian77
AzB Silver Member
gobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond reputegobrian77 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2100

09-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamacues
I wanted everyone to know that I had a flawless transaction with Gobrian77 of Thailand. It was a pleasure working with him. Highly recommended.
Joe
Thanks, Joe- couldn't ask for a smoother transaction or better deal, and it's obvious why you are so highly recommended on AZ.

Seascape Beach Resort
Koh Samui, Thailand

Playing cues- Andy Gilbert wrapless six-point amboyna burl/ebony/cocobolo, Dominiak wrapless ebony/tulipwood prototype, Mike Stacey wrapless four-point BEM/ebony, Jerico six-point cocobolo, Zac Cues BEM/cocobolo butterfly

Break cue- Varney

Other Cues- Prather w/OB-1, Schon STL-1, McDermott Phoenix COM, Viking F97, Meucci HOF-1, Predator 5K w/314-2

Seller Report
Old
  (#1484)
patrickcues
AzB Silver Member
patrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond reputepatrickcues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 27150

Seller Report - 09-06-2007, 01:35 AM

I recently sold my Cocobola and Ivory cue to John Sherlock. The way that John does business is with the best of them. His payment was there just as he said it would be. Thank you John for your professionalism! People like John makes this work worth it.

Doug Patrick

Deals with TommyT , ibuycues , poolhustler
Old
  (#1485)
JIMMY L
AzB Silver Member
JIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond reputeJIMMY L has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 5200

Deals with TommyT , ibuycues , poolhustler - 09-06-2007, 01:19 PM

We sold items to these AZ members last week all paid fast and were great to deal with. We hope your Items reach you safely and please contact us if you have any problems. Thanks Waldo's

TommyT > Blud Ball Cleaner
ibuycues > 20 x 20 Dealer case
poolhustler > Hightower Book & Video

Page 99 of 149 « First 4989979899 100101109 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: