Old
  (#16)
BC21
Poolology

BC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond reputeBC21 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-17-2019, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post
The way I teach SAM (CTE) is with NO pivot...IMO it's unnecessary!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com
Thanks for clearing that up.

POOLOLOGY
Brian Crist

Old
  (#17)
Patrick Johnson
Fish of the Day
Patrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Johnson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-17-2019, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan shuffett View Post
SAM has nothing to do with Hal Houle’s CENTER TO EDGE.
Nothing? Hmm...

Quote:
SAM, like any other fractional system has a half ball alignment reference.
And a 1/4 ball and a 3/4 ball and a 1/8 ball reference. The same references as the A, B, C and 1/8 "aim points" for CTE - "fractions" are just used in a more straightforward, transparent, easily understood way.

pj
chgo

Old
  (#18)
stan shuffett
AzB Silver Member
stan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond reputestan shuffett has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-17-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Nothing? Hmm...

And a 1/4 ball and a 3/4 ball and a 1/8 ball reference. The same references as the A, B, C and 1/8 "aim points" for CTE - "fractions" are just used in a more straightforward, transparent, easily understood way.

pj
chgo
You read it correctly. Nothing. Fractional Aiming has zip to do with Center-to-Edge.
In fractions, a player aims with CCB. In CTE the player aims with cue ball edges and sights with CCB.
I could go on and on. In fractional aiming, a player uses their strongest line line of sight behind the center of the cue ball. CTE entails a very specifically defined presentation of offsetting away from CCB with one’s vision as a whole.

Also, the 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 alignments for fractions do not even remotely yield similar OB track lines when compared to the 15 30 and 45 for CTE. The 1/4 1/2 and 3/4 references as being integral to CTE is nothing more than a product of ignorance

There’s no debate from me that fractions, GB and CPs can be understood more quickly. I can teach them all very thoroughly in a very short session but the problem with those methods of aiming is that they do not resolve CCB and I will give you a huge credit. YOU know what I am speaking of.

Bottom line: CTE does resolve a CCB that can be known and described. So, if it takes a little longer to nail down down a professional aiming system, then I see that as what MANY are seeking. My free TRUTH SERIES and CTE book will be changing things. Sorry!

I intend to be outta here. Excuse me, Bob and others. I have no intentions of contaminating this very good forum.

Stan Shuffett

Last edited by stan shuffett; 03-17-2019 at 10:11 AM.

Old
  (#19)
Dan White
Banned
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

03-17-2019, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan shuffett View Post

My forthcoming book and website will list CTE PRO ONE endorsed instructors for the state of Florida.

Stan Shuffett
How is it remotely possible after 3 years of talking about your book coming out that you don't even have an estimated completion date? Obviously you don't have a real publisher or else deadlines would have been set.

Your supporters are also implying that you have some mysterious $5000 challenge. Is this challenge only for facebook friends to know about?

Just curious. I don't really expect a reply but a lot of your supporters have been waiting patiently for YEARS and are too polite to ask "What the %^&&*?" so I'm doing it for them.

Oh, invoking Bob Jewett's name (SAM vs CTE) in a sideways attempt to make it look like he somehow endorses your product when you know he won't respond is low class.

Sorry, Bob. I won't post again in this thread.

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: