Joel Hercek Hoppe For Sale

vinniebabarooch

Wanna Sell Your Hercek?
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
239   0   1
Here is one out of my collection that I’m going to make available.
A beautiful ebony Hoppe with black,orange,green and white veneers into a figured maple nose. The cue is perfect, free from any dings or marks. It has a 3/8-10 flat faced ivory joint with 2 ivory ferruled shafts at 12.80mm and 12.75mm with original Moori medium tips. Everything straight. The cue weighs 19 oz on the head with both shafts. 15 oz butt and 4.0 oz shafts. All white inlays are ivory. The cue has been very lightly played. Here is your chance to own a newer Hercek with a killer inlay pattern.

$5850 shipped firm
Sold
Thanks

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This cue is a top notch design from a cue-maker I consider to be the very best.
Lots of cue-makers out there and very few have a waiting list as long as Joel.
This is a great opportunity to beat the calendar & enjoy it now rather than later.

sureman183

Got "Boti's" ??
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   0
yes Joel Hercek is one of the best ever!!!!!!! also 'theRooch" Troy is at the top of sellers
on AZ, or any where else. you put top builder w/ top seller = you go way over the top,
or " top notch " this cue is a perfect example of elegance. every thing is in balance. congrats Joel, Troy & the next owner of this beauty. you lucky stiff. " the SUREMANATER "

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Here is one out of my collection that I’m going to make available.
A beautiful ebony Hoppe with black,orange,green and white veneers into a figured maple nose. The cue is perfect, free from any dings or marks. It has a 3/8-10 flat faced ivory joint with 2 ivory ferruled shafts at 12.80mm and 12.75mm with original Moori medium tips. Everything straight. The cue weighs 19 oz on the head with both shafts. 15 oz butt and 4.0 oz shafts. All white inlays are ivory. The cue has been very lightly played. Here is your chance to own a newer Hercek with a killer inlay pattern.

$5850 shipped firm
Thanks

TOP QUALITY SHAFTS, just the way I like them. I am not a buyer but I know quality shaft wood when I see it.

Looks like this one has top quality name as well.

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Since this is one from your collection
it creates in me a desire to see the rest of your cues

i have long admired the ones you posted on here for sale including this beautiful cue

I guess I am wrong in assuming Hercek is retired or retiring

I remember talking with him before he got into cue building,
it is hard to see guys that just get started calling it quits

Barry is coming to an end as well

It is good to have pieces of their art to hold and remember them
and to remember friendships

this cue is very nice,whoever gets it will be getting something to treasure and I bet you will regret selling it before many moons have passed

tonyboy59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Since this is one from your collection
it creates in me a desire to see the rest of your cues

i have long admired the ones you posted on here for sale including this beautiful cue

I guess I am wrong in assuming Hercek is retired or retiring

I remember talking with him before he got into cue building,
it is hard to see guys that just get started calling it quits

Barry is coming to an end as well

It is good to have pieces of their art to hold and remember them
and to remember friendships

this cue is very nice,whoever gets it will be getting something to treasure and I bet you will regret selling it before many moons have passed

Joel has a lot of orders that he is trying to complete and not retiring any time soon...and the rumor that Barry is going to retire has been floated for a few years now. I recall looking at the Super Billiard Expo show vendor list for this year and noticed that Barry will have his own both (next to little Kenny's)...that doesn't look like someone who is about to retire.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Joel has a lot of orders that he is trying to complete and not retiring any time soon...and the rumor that Barry is going to retire has been floated for a few years now. I recall looking at the Super Billiard Expo show vendor list for this year and noticed that Barry will have his own both (next to little Kenny's)...that doesn't look like someone who is about to retire.

Joel told me he closed his waitlist long ago. No clue how many names are still on it.

I have a friend who has a cue on order with Barry. He said cue is to be delivered at SBE. He said Barry is finishing cues for SBE and then Barry is retiring.