Gold Member
Silver Member

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

onepocketron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If I only had one current snooker player to watch, I’d pick Ronnie O’Sullivan.

...but I don’t care for his philosophy.

John Spencer broke the ‘old boy’ closed shop thinking and opened up the game to new talent.
..Ronnie is a product of that...and wants to close it up again?...:eek:

As good as he is, snooker needs Mr Hearn more than it needs Ronnie.

I agree. It's about the quality of the product and marketing. Hearn put snooker back on the map.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw the T-shirt a few day s ago...gotta feeling it wasn’t kosher and they got nailed.
....I liked it
I actually made an order. It looked like it might not be official. Their model is to make a design and take orders and then have the stuff made and shipped. I guess sometimes the subjects complain. They appeared to be in Portugal.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I actually made an order. It looked like it might not be official. Their model is to make a design and take orders and then have the stuff made and shipped. I guess sometimes the subjects complain. They appeared to be in Portugal.

Well.... I just got email from the company that they are almost ready to ship. I ordered a mug and a "classic forest green" T-shirt. I should have them in about a week -- according to the email.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Well.... I just got email from the company that they are almost ready to ship. I ordered a mug and a "classic forest green" T-shirt. I should have them in about a week -- according to the email.

Pics....or it didn’t happen

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pics....or it didn’t happen
You have to learn to trust. Maybe not Trudeau, though. :p

IMG_0978.jpg

I just got it in the mail today. Fetching dark forest green. The mug has yet to arrive. The package claims it was mailed from exotic Minnesota. Which is almost Canada, eh? Pretty suspicious.:wink:

church66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seen it , done it , wore the T Shirt , I wish lol !

You have to learn to trust. Maybe not Trudeau, though. :p

View attachment 515590

I just got it in the mail today. Fetching dark forest green. The mug has yet to arrive. The package claims it was mailed from exotic Minnesota. Which is almost Canada, eh? Pretty suspicious.:wink:

Bob the T shirt is on my wish list but I need to bet some winners first lol ! :wink:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... The mug has yet to arrive. The package claims it was mailed from exotic Minnesota. Which is almost Canada, eh? Pretty suspicious.:wink:

And the mug arrived today via the Royal Post from exotic Norwich:

IMG_0983.jpg

telinoz

Registered
Awesome to see Ronnie back as World #1 and only played in half the events of the other players.
Equals Hendry's title count of 36 in the process.

Glad he is keeping fresh, missing China but will be hard to beat in this years World Championships.
Neil Robertson and Judd Trump are the other 2 to watch this year.