TvMike's Billiardnet.tv is LivE- Alabama State 8 Ball Tournament

TVmike

Professional Live Stream
Silver Member
ALABAMA State 8 Ball - 42 Open Players including Branden Davenport, Wai Pang, Terry Edwards, David Rowell, Johnathan Tedder.

FIRST GAME is Kelly Lunsford Vs Terry Edwards

DOING 2 CHANNELS HOME N AWAY. This is an Open channel and FB LIVE broadcast music permitting. You will need to login to Billiardnet with at least a FREE account. If you wish to review or watch footage you will need to be a paid subscriber. You can also watch on my FB profile.

This will be a State 8 Ball tournament with Alabama residents only allowed to play. Thanks to Matt n Michael at Poppa G's Billiards. Shout out to Terry Edwards for the support.

I would like to thank my event sponsor rg-billiards in Birmingham for helping me out on this trip. They are one of the major billiard suppliers in the area of tables, cues, accessories, cue work, man cave and game room goodies. Authorized Diamond Billiard Products Dealer as well as Predator Cues.

Check Bob out at rg-billiards.com or the showroom @ 212 Lorna Sq. Birmingham, AL 35216

We will be doing a couple Meucci cue raffles in support of the event. I will attempt to do 2 different tables/channels and it will be on Billiardnet and FB live music permitting. Show starts Friday night. i hope everyone enjoys the show we had a blast last time in Birmingham.

www.billiardnet.tv

Attachments

• rgbilliards.jpg
    rgbilliards.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 336