Loree Jon Snooze.............

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anybody see that last nite? LJH comes from behind to go hill-hill with J. Baretta. JB fails to get a rail, LJH snoozes it and ends up losing when JB makes combo to win. Gotta pay attention when there's no ref. Brutal.

I could be wrong, but didn’t she just cancel a tournament at the last minute? Maybe karma caught up to her?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I could be wrong, but didn’t she just cancel a tournament at the last minute? Maybe karma caught up to her?

Not Loree Jon. LJJ is one of the most well love players of all time.

You’re thining of Vivian Villareal and thr Tornado Open.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The players chairs at TS you are sitting practically under the rail. Makes it tough. Poor sportspersonship to not call that on yourself. Most of us have called fouls on ourselves for money....no wonder why pool goes nowhere.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
The players chairs at TS you are sitting practically under the rail. Makes it tough. Poor sportspersonship to not call that on yourself. Most of us have called fouls on ourselves for money....no wonder why pool goes nowhere.

I was sitting right there in the stands and missed it, 4 balls total moved and the 1 and 3 were close to the rail, easy to not see it. Plus she hit the 1 plenty hard to hit a rail - it just hit a ball before it got there.

If she had hit the 1 soft, everybody would have been watching for a rail.

I dont think she saw it.
Jason

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was kinda thinking same thing. I agree you need to watch your own match but not calling a foul on yourself(especially in such a public venue) seems a tad low-rent to me. Never been a huge JB fan and this didn't help change anything.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I don't think anyone but a few viewers and the commentators caught it. There may have been a few in the crowd that knew there was no rail but not a word was said. If I were in attendance I would have kept my kept it to myself.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw LJ during her match vs Annie....she was fixated on the hill-hill Grabe/Wilkie battle happening next to her.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was sitting right there in the stands and missed it, 4 balls total moved and the 1 and 3 were close to the rail, easy to not see it. Plus she hit the 1 plenty hard to hit a rail - it just hit a ball before it got there.

If she had hit the 1 soft, everybody would have been watching for a rail.

I dont think she saw it.
Jason
I still think its kinda bs not to call it on yourself. JB knew damned well she fouled and just walked off. I get the pay attention deal but its still low-rent in my book.

Reactions: JC

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I still think its kinda bs not to call it on yourself. JB knew damned well she fouled and just walked off. I get the pay attention deal but its still low-rent in my book.

If she didnt see it, how can she call it. She hit it plenty hard.

I was sitting right there and didnt see it.

It was hill hill, and a long safety battle, she hit the ball plenty hard to not have to even think about a rail. I wouldnt be so quick to judge - now if you already hate her, go ahead and keep badmouthing her.
Jason

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If she didnt see it, how can she call it. She hit it plenty hard.

I was sitting right there and didnt see it.

It was hill hill, and a long safety battle, she hit the ball plenty hard to not have to even think about a rail. I wouldnt be so quick to judge - now if you already hate her, go ahead and keep badmouthing her.
Jason
WATCH the video. Jennifer is staring DIRECTLY at the hit. It happened right in front of her. NO WAY she didn't know. If she's gotta win that bad i guess that's her deal. Its still kinda chicken s^*t.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw it happen at the time, of course we have a real good view on the stream
JB was looking straight at the hit. She stood watching until balls quit rolling. NO WAY she didn't know it was bad. LJH should have been watching i totally agree BUT for JB not to call it on herself is no good.

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JB was looking straight at the hit. She stood watching until balls quit rolling. NO WAY she didn't know it was bad. LJH should have been watching i totally agree BUT for JB not to call it on herself is no good.

She tilts her head in recognition that nothing makes a rail, and really nothing is even close... There's no defense here.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't believe JB knew she didn't get a rail. The commentators had been talking about how long of a day it had been for the players. I think they both snoozed it, as did many people watching.

I think you have to give JB the benefit of the doubt in this situation instead of calling her out when you really have no idea what she was thinking at that moment. JMO.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I don't believe JB knew she didn't get a rail. The commentators had been talking about how long of a day it had been for the players. I think they both snoozed it, as did many people watching.

I think you have to give JB the benefit of the doubt in this situation instead of calling her out when you really have no idea what she was thinking at that moment. JMO.

Agree 100%

Everybody always wants to grab a Torch and Pitchfork on here. Geez.
Jason