Kamui chalk question

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Does Kamui chalk come in tan or gold??? If so where can I purchase it?

Thanks
Jay

It starts off as gold and then they dye it blue. :thumbup: Just kidding. In the US, we ordered some for customers and only came in blue. There was a thread on AZ a while back about the same thing and no one knew of any other colors being produced.

A-1 billiards

FELT WRIGHT
Silver Member
Thanks Guy's. I have a customer with a very high end custom Brunswick anniversary with camel cloth and he of course uses $25.00 Kamui chalk. I'll break the bad news to him.

Jay

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Guy's. I have a customer with a very high end custom Brunswick anniversary with camel cloth and he of course uses $25.00 Kamui chalk. I'll break the bad news to him.

Jay

That's what he gets for being the odd ball that goes against tradition and gets tan cloth

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Usually the decorator of the house makes the decision of felt based on what will "match" the decor... I am sure the next re-felt will be tournament green.
lol.

To answer your question, we are focused on the formula of the chalk and the production. In time, we will make different colors. But right now we are focused on making our chalk better.

IMO, Blue chalk on tan felt is just patina.