NEW - Auction Fundraiser for Amanda Townsend Multiple Items

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
If It's not to late I want to add one item to this auction. I have one and only one hard cover edition of Pool Wars. I will sign and send it to the winning bidder.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I absolutely agree. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys have been great! Bigtruck, you are always a class act, and you've been such a nice guy every time I've seen you. I appreciate everything you do!

Hello Amanda,
I wish you a speedy recovery. And I hope all goes well for you! We have members of the world famous Lock Society that are helping you direct as well.
Amanda,
I cannot possibly know what anyone of my members of the world famous Lock Society are going to say at anytime. I am going to apologize to you for the world famous Lock Society. I hope you feel better too. I think he was just trying to figure out why they did what they did to you! That does not even matter here at all! The fact remains that it did happen and you want to get over this incident as quick as possible. And get well so you can get your life back to normal. May God Bless you Amanda.
Many Regards,
Lock N load.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If It's not to late I want to add one item to this auction. I have one and only one hard cover edition of Pool Wars. I will sign and send it to the winning bidder.

Jay,
You are always a class act and an asset to the AZB family. You are a great guy! I thank you for being that way....
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member

i.ll start it off at $25 thanks jay for donating this your a great man hope your doin well

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NEVER TOO LATE JAY!!

Well I gotsta go $50 on that, and please note this auction will be done in $25 increments:thumbup:
So step right up ladies and gents and lets get this bidding where it belongs!!

Last edited:

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well I gotsta go $50 on that, and please note this auction will be done in $25 increments:thumbup:
So step right up ladies and gents and lets get this bidding where it belongs!!

Hello Thommy,
Keep up the great work! Some people might not be able to afford $25.00 increments. Any amount helps. Take what they want to bid and be happy. Good job of representing the world famous Lock Society. Very good indeed. You are a very good member of the world famous Lock Society. Helping pool players is what it is about! We need to help our own. Thanks. I am not telling you, just saying is all.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Razor

Lex Parsimoniae
Silver Member
12. Gabe Owen One Pocket My way Set - $60 value Occam's Razor $45 CLOSES NIGHT OF 6-21-2012 WINNER!

Send me your info Occam's. :D

Ray

Ray,

Shipping the $$ to Amanda now for Gabe's One Pocket Set and will PM you my info. Thank you for everything.

Blessings to all and especially Amanda.

~Razor

P.S. Don't make me win that Cannon Jump/Break again...lol. I'll go $125 on it...

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lock N Load,
I understand that some may not be able to afford the $25 jumps, but that ain't gonna stop my Woofin':D And Big Truck will certainly take any and all bids:thumbup:

Hell, there was a saying back in my youth about paying more than that and it had something to do with monkeys? anybody remember something like that?

:D

thommy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ray,

Shipping the $$ to Amanda now for Gabe's One Pocket Set and will PM you my info. Thank you for everything.

Blessings to all and especially Amanda.

~Razor

P.S. Don't make me win that Cannon Jump/Break again...lol. I'll go $125 on it...

:D:D:DYou da man Razor:thumbup:

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not sure what the book costs originally, but instead of getting in a bidding war, but if jay will do it, ill take one autographed for 50 and ill take another autographed for 50 and drop it off at Jonathan and Amandas pool hall for them to auction off at there next tournament. I apologize in advance that I can't do more.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not sure what the book costs originally, but instead of getting in a bidding war, but if jay will do it, ill take one autographed for 50 and ill take another autographed for 50 and drop it off at Jonathan and Amandas pool hall for them to auction off at there next tournament. I apologize in advance that I can't do more.

Jay,

Thats's an awesome gesture and Jay may do something with you, but there is only one hard copy personalized and autographed by Jay Helfert himself!!! Value - Priceless.

Thank you so much for getting involved!

Ray

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jay,

Thats's an awesome gesture and Jay may do something with you, but there is only one hard copy personalized and autographed by Jay Helfert himself!!! Value - Priceless.

Thank you so much for getting involved!

Ray

I understand. I didn't know if jay would have the chance to autograph two more. I am willing to send Amanda 50 for one and jay 50 for the other and give one to Amanda to auction off.

Jay021

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand. I didn't know if jay would have the chance to autograph two more. I am willing to send Amanda 50 for one and jay 50 for the other and give one to Amanda to auction off.

Just seen the one and only in jays post. If he is willing to sign to paperback editions I'll do the same thong just because I can't read lol

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just seen the one and only in jays post. If he is willing to sign to paperback editions I'll do the same thong just because I can't read lol

You are a credit to the sport Jay.

Keep up the great work!

Many Gearards,

Diff Lock
aka Ray

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member

Thanks Jay (I like that name). At this time there is only ONE hard cover copy of my book. It is the "Proof" from the publisher. That is the copy I'm donating here. If you send $50 to Amanda I will send it to you. When there are other copies (perhaps as many as 25-30 more will be made to test market) I will be glad to send another one to you as well. If you don't want to wait, I am willing to sell you one of the two originals "Proofs" of my paperback edition for the same price. I never thought I would part with either of these but I appreciate your gesture.

By the way, I have donated more than books to Amanda already. I wish her the best in her recovery and hope to see her soon at one of the upcoming events.