Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page It's so quiet at the Clinton HQ right now.

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
It's so quiet at the Clinton HQ right now.
Old
  (#1)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

It's so quiet at the Clinton HQ right now. - 11-09-2016, 01:29 AM

That you can hear an email being Deleted.

Read that on a Face Book Post. Had to share it.

I missed her concession speech. Have to do some searching now.

I want to hear what Haggatha Liawatha had to say. I seriously doubt that Trump will have any jobs for her.

I would call her up and say, "The only way that you will ever see the inside of the White House ever again, is if I hire you for Cleaning Staff".

You can start by cleaning my Nut Sack.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Old
  (#2)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

11-09-2016, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
I seriously doubt that Trump will have any jobs for her.

I would call her up and say, "The only way that you will ever see the inside of the White House ever again, is if I hire you for Cleaning Staff".

She would not pass a background check

Old
  (#3)
HawaiianEye
AzB Silver Member
HawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond reputeHawaiianEye has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-09-2016, 02:21 AM

I thought it was funny, the way she jumped ship and let that idiot John Podesta give them a speech about "going to bed". LMAO

I think she wanted to start packing her shit to go home instead of standing up there and saying she got her ass kicked.

The looks on all the faces of those idiots in there was priceless.

Happy days are here again.

Trump may not fix a damn thing or may even screw shit up worse than it is, but at least he kept her criminal ass out of office.

Old
  (#4)
Bank it
Uh Huh, Sounds Legit
Bank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond reputeBank it has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-09-2016, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiianEye View Post
I thought it was funny, the way she jumped ship and let that idiot John Podesta give them a speech about "going to bed". LMAO

I think she wanted to start packing her shit to go home instead of standing up there and saying she got her ass kicked.

The looks on all the faces of those idiots in there was priceless.

Happy days are here again.

Trump may not fix a damn thing or may even screw shit up worse than it is, but at least he kept her criminal ass out of office.

Naw, she's busy trying to hide as much cash as possible for her flight from prosecution.

Everyone Sees What I Appear To Be,
Few Experience What I Really Am...

You think that you're one thing, but understand that you're seen as another, so you suspect that maybe you are the other, but you don't know what that means... "Calhoun"

Old
  (#5)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-09-2016, 05:12 AM

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: