Ryan Rat Cue @ Muellers.
Old
  (#1)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Ryan Rat Cue @ Muellers. - 01-28-2014, 03:49 PM

Today, I picked up my new to me Predator from being re finished at Muellers.

The turn around time was absolutely phenomenal.

The price was totally unexpected. Being from Canada, I expect to pay large for everything that I get. I was shocked. We don't get this type of workmanship for what I would almost consider FREE.

The finish on the cue made it look like it just came off the rack. The butt cap was yellowed badly. I don't know if Ryan cleaned or replaced it. It did look like someone had blown 1000 packs of cigarettes on it.

The cue needed a wrap. I was going to put a cork wrap on it. I got some nice cork from KJ earlier and was going to use one.

Ryan put on a black with white spec wrap for me. Thats what set the cue off nicely as well. Its so nice, I couldn't possibly think of cutting it off and replacing it.

Also got a Pred joint protector too.

I thought that I would have to put a wrap on first. I am going to take this baby out to league tonight and show it off.

There was never a doubt in my mind previously but now I absolutely know why Ryan has a great Rep.

I do believe that I have a ragged Schon somewhere in my wood pile that he will be getting shortly.

So, I guess you know by now that Ryan comes highly recommended in my book.

Want to make you cue look like new in a very short time, you know where to send it.

When the cue was ready for shipping, I received a pleasant call from on of Ryan's associates. Good customer service on top of everything.

Nice to get what I would call a present once in a while.

Terry.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 01-28-2014 at 03:52 PM.

Old
  (#2)
whammo57
Kim Walker
whammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond reputewhammo57 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-28-2014, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
Today, I picked up my new to me Predator from being re finished at Muellers.

The turn around time was absolutely phenomenal.

The price was totally unexpected. Being from Canada, I expect to pay large for everything that I get. I was shocked. We don't get this type of workmanship for what I would almost consider FREE.

The finish on the cue made it look like it just came off the rack. The butt cap was yellowed badly. I don't know if Ryan cleaned or replaced it. It did look like someone had blown 1000 packs of cigarettes on it.

The cue needed a wrap. I was going to put a cork wrap on it. I got some nice cork from KJ earlier and was going to use one.

Ryan put on a black with white spec wrap for me. Thats what set the cue off nicely as well. Its so nice, I couldn't possibly think of cutting it off and replacing it.

Also got a Pred joint protector too.

I thought that I would have to put a wrap on first. I am going to take this baby out to league tonight and show it off.

There was never a doubt in my mind previously but now I absolutely know why Ryan has a great Rep.

I do believe that I have a ragged Schon somewhere in my wood pile that he will be getting shortly.

So, I guess you know by now that Ryan comes highly recommended in my book.

Want to make you cue look like new in a very short time, you know where to send it.

When the cue was ready for shipping, I received a pleasant call from on of Ryan's associates. Good customer service on top of everything.

Nice to get what I would call a present once in a while.

Terry.

I have never heard anything but good things about his work..................

Kim

Walker Custom Cues

Southern Cue Systems

http://www.facebook.com/groups/366326706736784/

Old
  (#3)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

01-28-2014, 06:07 PM

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 02-08-2014 at 06:07 AM.

he helped me
Old
  (#4)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

he helped me - 01-28-2014, 06:27 PM

His work is great

Old
  (#5)
Dirtbmw20
Lee Casto
Dirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond reputeDirtbmw20 has a reputation beyond repute

01-28-2014, 07:23 PM

I had Ryan refinish an old Meucci for a buddy of mine. Cue was easily 25+ years old and it looked like it was new out the case when I got it back. Impeccable work.

Lee Casto

Lee Casto
EMAIL - Dirtbmw20@knology.net
Playing Cue - 2011 Tom Coker
Break Cue - Jacoby Viper

Old
  (#6)
tduncan
Bet something...
tduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond reputetduncan has a reputation beyond repute

01-28-2014, 09:09 PM

He is one of the best. I'd trust him with any cue.

Old
  (#7)
ratcues
No yodeling, please.
ratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond reputeratcues has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2014, 05:47 AM

Wow! Thanks for the kind words guys. I really do appreciate it.

I am no longer working for Mueller Rec Products.

You cannot kill me with kindness. I don't buy it...

Ryan Theewen

Contact me through Facebook or ratnroll@hotmail.com

Old
  (#8)
TomHay
Best Tips For Less
TomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond reputeTomHay has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2014, 06:01 AM

The world needs more stand up guys like Ryan

The Price you need, the proven quality your customer deserves
Tom Hay
Email - Tcue@aol.com
Playing Cue - Custom 1999 RT 8 Point
Web Site - Layered Pool Cue Tips

UltraSkinLayered Layered Cue Tips AZ Member
Discounted Prices All USA States click banner below
and SIGN UP NOW for your discounts

Layered Cue Tips Video

Old
  (#9)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2014, 06:12 AM

Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.

Last edited by GoldCrown; 02-08-2014 at 06:07 AM.

Old
  (#10)
BLACHEART42
AzB Bronze Member
BLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond reputeBLACHEART42 has a reputation beyond repute

01-29-2014, 06:30 AM

Ryan is the best, hands down...JER

Old
  (#11)
SCCues
< Searing Twins
SCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond reputeSCCues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

01-30-2014, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratcues View Post
Wow! Thanks for the kind words guys. I really do appreciate it.
Kind words are earned and your work speaks for itself! It's great to hear good things about people in the cue world.

Playing cue:-Mottey-
Cues:--Paul Mottey and Kenny Murrell--
Favorite Pool Games:--9 Ball & One Pocket--

Old
  (#12)
pampi
AzB Silver Member
pampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond reputepampi has a reputation beyond repute

01-30-2014, 02:28 PM

good job...

Old
  (#13)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P

05-28-2017, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
I sent a Schon Hoppe Tribute to Ryan today. I will post before and after when complete.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: