Ryan Rat Cue @ Muellers.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Today, I picked up my new to me Predator from being re finished at Muellers.

The turn around time was absolutely phenomenal.

The price was totally unexpected. Being from Canada, I expect to pay large for everything that I get. I was shocked. We don't get this type of workmanship for what I would almost consider FREE.

The finish on the cue made it look like it just came off the rack. The butt cap was yellowed badly. I don't know if Ryan cleaned or replaced it. It did look like someone had blown 1000 packs of cigarettes on it.

The cue needed a wrap. I was going to put a cork wrap on it. I got some nice cork from KJ earlier and was going to use one.

Ryan put on a black with white spec wrap for me. Thats what set the cue off nicely as well. Its so nice, I couldn't possibly think of cutting it off and replacing it.

Also got a Pred joint protector too.

I thought that I would have to put a wrap on first. I am going to take this baby out to league tonight and show it off.

There was never a doubt in my mind previously but now I absolutely know why Ryan has a great Rep.

I do believe that I have a ragged Schon somewhere in my wood pile that he will be getting shortly.

So, I guess you know by now that Ryan comes highly recommended in my book.

Want to make you cue look like new in a very short time, you know where to send it.

When the cue was ready for shipping, I received a pleasant call from on of Ryan's associates. Good customer service on top of everything.

Nice to get what I would call a present once in a while.

Terry.

Last edited:

whammo57

Kim Walker
Silver Member
Today, I picked up my new to me Predator from being re finished at Muellers.

The turn around time was absolutely phenomenal.

The price was totally unexpected. Being from Canada, I expect to pay large for everything that I get. I was shocked. We don't get this type of workmanship for what I would almost consider FREE.

The finish on the cue made it look like it just came off the rack. The butt cap was yellowed badly. I don't know if Ryan cleaned or replaced it. It did look like someone had blown 1000 packs of cigarettes on it.

The cue needed a wrap. I was going to put a cork wrap on it. I got some nice cork from KJ earlier and was going to use one.

Ryan put on a black with white spec wrap for me. Thats what set the cue off nicely as well. Its so nice, I couldn't possibly think of cutting it off and replacing it.

Also got a Pred joint protector too.

I thought that I would have to put a wrap on first. I am going to take this baby out to league tonight and show it off.

There was never a doubt in my mind previously but now I absolutely know why Ryan has a great Rep.

I do believe that I have a ragged Schon somewhere in my wood pile that he will be getting shortly.

So, I guess you know by now that Ryan comes highly recommended in my book.

Want to make you cue look like new in a very short time, you know where to send it.

When the cue was ready for shipping, I received a pleasant call from on of Ryan's associates. Good customer service on top of everything.

Nice to get what I would call a present once in a while.

Terry.

I have never heard anything but good things about his work..................

Kim

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I had Ryan refinish an old Meucci for a buddy of mine. Cue was easily 25+ years old and it looked like it was new out the case when I got it back. Impeccable work.

Lee Casto