Lets see pictures of your Player Cue, that everyday Cue, it don't have to be fancy

Remy

Fear none, respect all.
Silver Member
My weekend player

Will never take this baby back to the bar

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0002-1.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

ironworker78

breaker 1-9ner
Silver Member
I call it old reliable, the Cue that aways seem to be what I go back to.

every day player i call her matida , carter custom 4 points full splice rosewood and bem. venners orange yellow , 59" 3/8x11 brass, ivory joint, sw taper..18.2 oz. and the only carter cue dated pin "07"

Last edited:

irish

Poppy Ridge Golf Course
Silver Member
Here is my daily driver! Jerry Rauenzahn custom cue, hits wonderfully!

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Reactions: sde

bryanlee

Banned
My everyday player

2003 Jacoby. There is something about that cocobolo joint that feels incredible.

Attachments

• 20171025_121016.jpg
    20171025_121016.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 496
Last edited:

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I had been playing primarily with a Huebler H-14 for the last few years. LINK Of course, my favorite has been my old block letter Joss. LINK

Recently I got another block letter Joss, a Model #2 from the Diamond Series Catalog. I was going to sell it cheap, but it became my new player. The block letter I got in 1985 is still my favorite, but this cue plays exactly the same so it is my new player.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes, the wrap is very dirty, but the finish is original and there isn't a scratch or dent I can find on it. I may clean the wrap...or not....

Last edited:

ratdaddy

Registered
Currently the only cue in my possession, which I've had for close to 30 years...

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 333

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Well, I had been playing primarily with a Huebler H-14 for the last few years. LINK Of course, my favorite has been my old block letter Joss. LINK

Recently I got another block letter Joss, a Model #2 from the Diamond Series Catalog. I was going to sell it cheap, but it became my new player. The block letter I got in 1985 is still my favorite, but this cue plays exactly the same so it is my new player.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Yes, the wrap is very dirty, but the finish is original and there isn't a scratch or dent I can find on it. I may clean the wrap...or not....

Let me know if you ever do want to sell, please.

Josh

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On any given day, I do not know which cue I'll play with until I open my cue case.
Sure, there's been times I played with the same cue for more than one session.
But that was basically the result of just a whim to play with the same cue again.

It's a lot less common than you'd otherwise think because the real joy of owning
a small collection of cues like mine is getting to play with all of the cues. That is
exactly why I got a 6x12 case to accommodate carrying my ivory joint pool cues.

The cues are all very close in specs so that switching from one cue to play with a
different one is so seamless that there's literally no adjustment required after you
shoot the first shot......same tips and shafts......same weight.....siame cue joints.

Surprisingly, my cue case is a tiny bit wider than a 4x8 version which is a bit taller.
than my case, at least that's what my experience has been. In any event, it's a nice
case and is well suited to transport my cues which makes my playing pool more fun.

Matt B.

Attachments

• Gun Photos (AZ Forum) 013.jpg
    Gun Photos (AZ Forum) 013.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 289
  • AZ Case Picture.jpg
    AZ Case Picture.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 292

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
I had a new Meucci Pro made to match my old Viking Palm using parts from an old warped shaft and have been playing around with it a lot recently.

vp1.jpg