Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page SVB vs Strickland race to 11 on 8/22/18 6pm EST
Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

08-14-2018, 08:05 AM

I wonder if Joe Rogan will be able to make it. Effren, you got the eight!

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#32)
De420MadHatter
SicBiNature
De420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond reputeDe420MadHatter has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-14-2018, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Come to Syracuse...play me even and he can give you the Orange Crush. You would learn all you want to know.
Negative, I've seen all I want to see of him. Anything someone might learn from him, happened years ago. I would rather get the 2 through, from Shane

Old
  (#33)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2018, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
This.

Trying to watch an Earl match is perpetually disappointing. Antics are fine with me. Raking balls and making a mockery out of matches isn't. He's like a dad that doesn't show up to see his son on his birthday. Fans come to watch him and it's not about them, it's all about his dissatisfaction. It's really too bad.

I won't be secretly watching. The fans that crowd to him are still holding out hope he won't let them down. For me that ship has sailed.
I understand what your staying but Earl, the man, has MORE THAN paid his dues.

Even at his very worst, he is still the PEARL.

Rake

I knew a fellow that thought he was a good boxer because he was in a position to befriend a lot of "professional boxers". It cost him azzwhippens till he realized he wasn't what he thought/wished he was.

Do you know anyone like the "wannabe" boxer in the pool world?

Old
  (#34)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

08-14-2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrctherake View Post
I understand what your staying but Earl, the man, has MORE THAN paid his dues.

Even at his very worst, he is still the PEARL.

Rake
Goddam right.

Old
  (#35)
pvc lou
AzB Silver Member
pvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond reputepvc lou has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1500

08-14-2018, 07:06 PM

Imma be there!

Old
  (#36)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2018, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Man View Post
This.

Trying to watch an Earl match is perpetually disappointing. Antics are fine with me. Raking balls and making a mockery out of matches isn't. He's like a dad that doesn't show up to see his son on his birthday. Fans come to watch him and it's not about them, it's all about his dissatisfaction. It's really too bad.

I won't be secretly watching. The fans that crowd to him are still holding out hope he won't let them down. For me that ship has sailed.
Free country, but you are the minority. At Turning Stone or DCC I know that EARL is the biggest draw in the room.

Last edited by SBC; 08-19-2018 at 11:12 AM.

Old
  (#37)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

08-19-2018, 11:10 AM

We at Salt City Billiards are partnering with Mike TV to bring the stream Free Of Charge. Mike is very dedicated to bring pool to the fans and his work is superb. He is bringing this stream to you to showcase his work. This gives us a much bigger audience to enjoy this event. Thank you Mike for all you do to promote this game.

AUGUST 22nd 6:00 EST WEDNESDAY

Salt City Billiards & TvMike's Billiardnet.tv Presents

Salt City Challenge III

Shane Van Boeing Vs Earl Strickland

Race to 11 - Winner Breaks - Joss Rules

We also will be streaming the Salt City Open III - Pre Turning Stone Warmup Tournament right after the challenge match. Other top pros will be in the Open tournament, including SVB, Strickland and Thorpe.

Produced by TvMike

LIVE on both.

The Salt City Billiards Facebook Page - No registration required.

The Salt City Billiards channel on Billiardnet @ www.saltcity.live

* Free Registration Required
* Optional paid subscription for HD quality and complete access to all events archives and multiple channel live streaming.

Old
  (#38)
Woof Biscuit
and gravy
Woof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond reputeWoof Biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2018, 11:33 AM

All this bellyaching is unbelievable. We are getting to watch a free match with two of the greatest to play the game. You could stick a gold spoon up some peopleís ass and they would complain itís not silver. Unreal...

Salt City Billiards Open III and Exhibition
Old
  (#39)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

Salt City Billiards Open III and Exhibition - 08-19-2018, 01:21 PM

Salt City Billiards Open III and Exhibition
Attached Images

Old
  (#40)
Jimmorrison
AzB Silver Member
Jimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond reputeJimmorrison has a reputation beyond repute

08-19-2018, 03:38 PM

I don't care much for Earl belittling his opponent, but anybody has to admire his nine ball game. Watching him pocket balls, and then get down on the next shot, before the cue ball even gets there, is amazing.

Old
  (#41)
Nostroke
AzB Silver Member

Nostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond reputeNostroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 10475
  Send a message via MSN to Nostroke  
08-19-2018, 05:33 PM

In 2 more years, Earl may be able to spot him half a head of hair.

Old
  (#42)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

08-21-2018, 05:10 AM

Last years Salt City Open II champion and Turning Stone Classic champion Billy Thorpe will also be playing tomorrow in the Salt City Open III. We have as many as 4 other top Turning Stone players who are planning on coming as well as many top amateurs from around the country.

Lots of interest in the SVB vs Strickland match which will be immediately followed by the tournament. All of it is free to watch in person or on live stream.
Attached Images

Last edited by SBC; 08-21-2018 at 05:14 AM.

Old
  (#43)
Ssonerai
AzB Silver Member
Ssonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2018, 09:43 AM

Quote:
* Free Registration Required
No doubt missing the obvious, but does this refer to showing up for live, or only for the video stream?

Thanks!
smt

Old
  (#44)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

08-21-2018, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssonerai View Post
No doubt missing the obvious, but does this refer to showing up for live, or only for the video stream?

Thanks!
smt
Live in person? Just show up, no cover charge. Gonna be a big party.

Mike TV will stream in HD on his site for free, he just asks people to register so he can advertise his site and upcoming events. He is putting this up at his expense like I am because we are giving something to the players and fans in order to help keep this going.Imagine if every room in,the country hosted an event, paid pros to play and shared it.....pool would have a real chance.

Stream will also be on Salt City Billiards facebook page. No charge or registration required.

Old
  (#45)
Ssonerai
AzB Silver Member
Ssonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond reputeSsonerai has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2018, 12:37 PM

Appreciate the clarification.
Wife told me a couple weeks ago "we're going" and what time to be out of the shop & in the car.

Thanks for putting the event on.

smt

Page 3 of 6 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: