Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page New Megabucks league videos

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
New Megabucks league videos
Old
  (#1)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky
ctyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

New Megabucks league videos - 03-18-2019, 10:00 AM

Disclaimer, I've been involved in Megabucks since the beginning of the year, as representative to run the league on Sundays at Steinway location. So, this is a shameless plug, and sharing out some of their latest videos

Silent Hustle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC9dPr_Ij7Y
JUST FOR KICKS. Couple of our league members came together and created this skit. It stars Libby, Steve Wade and David Grant. Directed and edited by Vincent Morris and Libby.

Top 5 Ways to Enjoy Pool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EacMBLZ8PE

League Background:
Founded in 2008 the Megabucks Amateur Pool League (MAPL) is now considered one of the fastest growing singles-team combo coed leagues around New York City.

My ego is writing checks that my stroke can't cash.

Old
  (#2)
Positively Ralf
AzB Silver Member
Positively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond reputePositively Ralf has a reputation beyond repute

03-18-2019, 04:40 PM

I saw those earlier when they were uploaded. I don't play much in that league anymore but it's always fun seeing them doing things like this. My favorite has to be the one with the gentleman who lost his.leg but still played in the playoffs. Such a great video.

Old
  (#3)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky
ctyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond repute

03-19-2019, 07:04 AM

Thanks for the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Positively Ralf View Post
I saw those earlier when they were uploaded. I don't play much in that league anymore but it's always fun seeing them doing things like this. My favorite has to be the one with the gentleman who lost his.leg but still played in the playoffs. Such a great video.

Old
  (#4)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky

03-23-2019, 08:42 AM

Megabucks Express 8-ball tournament live streamed at Steinway today. Express means race to 5.

https://www.facebook.com/MegabucksTV...1725198334165/

Old
  (#5)
Keith Jawahir
AzB Silver Member
Keith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Jawahir has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2019, 12:15 PM

I hope Vince keeps the Steinway Sunday option next season. I'm pretty tired of the commute to Society, and I'll definitely be back at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleary View Post
People always try to come up with "what's wrong with pool", "how do we fix pool"... want to know what's wrong with pool? The people who play pool. That's what's wrong with pool. Case closed.

Old
  (#6)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky

03-23-2019, 04:27 PM

Hello Keith,

I have shared your reply with Vince, and the others at Megabucks. Millie says Hello, and she will personally reach out to you regarding the summer session.

For others interested as well, you can contact Millie for more information at
millie@goplaymega.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Jawahir View Post
I hope Vince keeps the Steinway Sunday option next season. I'm pretty tired of the commute to Society, and I'll definitely be back at some point.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: