Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page John Schmidt Poll
View Poll Results: Was John out of line during the TAR one pocket?
Yes 73 47.10%
No 82 52.90%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Page 10 of 10 « First 8910

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
irrational
Old
  (#136)
Palmerfan
AzB Gold Member
Palmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond reputePalmerfan has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

irrational - 05-02-2013, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlB View Post
I take slight offense to this statement Danny. I have never met you in person however, I have written you a few emails and PMs that you had never replied to. I was polite, friendly, and respectful towards you.

I am only replying to rebut the accusation that I quoted. I personally have met John on several occasions. I have posted about my meetings with him in great detail; however, I have always found him to be a great host. I am not wealthy, im not a backer nor a business owner. I am a soldier with a great passion for the sport of pool. John took time to shoot, talk, BS, etc with me and on probably one of the worst days that I could have stopped by his Pool Hall in W.V.

Regardless. John had nothing to gain from me and yet I still felt as if I was treated as a friend. I am not a person of a lot of means but if John messaged me and needed a place to stay while in Germany, he would have somewhere to stay.

Carl
Carl you are speaking / typing a cohesive rational thought to a person to be known for his irrational thoughts..posts and behavior. He will come back with an answer to you that makes no sense..is way off topic and simply bashing Schmidt at every opportunity..if you've followed the back and forth posts between John and harriman, you would see a pattern of speech by harriman that has most people commenting within that thread in utter disbelief of harrimans statements and replies..and thats the nice way to put it.

Read through some and you will see him being called a "lunatic".."batshit crazy" and much much worse, and when you read his posts you will see they are barely scratching the surface. He's mentally off and LOVES being the victim. If you posted about a behind the stack break shot he would see it and reply all about John Schmidt and what a "coward" he is and he wants to be in a cage with him with a referee..sound rational?

Cues:
Palmer Models: I - 5 - B - J - K
Woodworth Custom
70's Viking Level 5
Lucasi Hybrid
Predator SP

Custom "Florida Fred" Quilted Maple Engraved Case

"Oh what do I know? I know that one of us had their own personal stylist and one of us shoplifts their sh$t from Fashion Bug..that's what I know"

Old
  (#137)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.
Tramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

05-02-2013, 05:14 PM

As my good friend, Freddy Bentivegna, would ask. "What were his crimes?"

Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. Purveyor of two fine quality cues, the Miracle, and the Wonder. Our motto says it all: "If it's a good cue, it's a Wonder." "If it's a straight cue, it's a Miracle."

I am a member in good standing in the Lock Society as: Tramp Lock.

monkey see
Old
  (#138)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

monkey see - 05-05-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
I'm confused. When did we get a gorilla?

Lou Figueroa
already knows
about the monkeys
When I won against Archer at the very last IPT event Johnny said I looked like some kind of monkey when they had not implamented the one foot on the floor rule. He did not shake my hand after the match either, thats when I knew I had truly beat him - plus I really liked watching Tarzan as a child.

Last edited by Danny Harriman; 05-05-2013 at 02:15 PM.

Old
  (#139)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

05-05-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Harriman View Post
When I won against Archer at the very last IPT event Johnny said I looked like some kind of monkey when they had not implamented the one foot on the floor rule. He did not shake my hand after the match either, thats when I knew I had truly beat him - plus I really liked watching Tarzan as a child.

ah, a young Edgar Rice Burroughs fan.

So, Daniel, a couple of quick questions: I understand you just put up a big number at 14.1 and that there is video of said run: did anyone pick up the CB during the run to clean it and if so, who, and, were the balls polished/cleaned/wiped down at any time during the run?

Lou Figueroa
inquiring minds
and all that

Old
  (#140)
justadub
Rattling corners nightly
justadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond reputejustadub has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1100

05-05-2013, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
ah, a young Edgar Rice Burroughs fan.

So, Daniel, a couple of quick questions: I understand you just put up a big number at 14.1 and that there is video of said run: did anyone pick up the CB during the run to clean it and if so, who, and, were the balls polished/cleaned/wiped down at any time during the run?

Lou Figueroa
inquiring minds
and all that
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lfigueroa again"

Player: McDermott G203
Break: J & J 2729

"Let's all pile into the sandbagging wahmbulance and talk about it forever and hold each other until the tears dry!" CreeDo

"Just remember to put the troll back under the bridge when you're done playing with him, Dub!" BrokeStroke

yer right
Old
  (#141)
Danny Harriman
One of the best in 14.1
Danny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Harriman has a reputation beyond repute

yer right - 10-16-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy-leggs View Post
I really dont think you ever have to worry about playing in a TAR match, just sayin.lol
yer right - they don't like to lose. ha ha.

Old
  (#142)
logical
sarcasm while you wait
logical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond reputelogical has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
It took you 6 and a half years to come up with that?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Old
  (#143)
deanoc
AzB Silver Member
deanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond reputedeanoc has a reputation beyond repute

10-16-2019, 05:28 PM

after watching earl get by with being earl
it takes a lot of nerve to put anyone under the magnifying glass

Old
  (#144)
JazzyJeff87
AzB Plutonium Member
JazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond reputeJazzyJeff87 has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent dennis View Post
Before it's over this will be a 10 pager, if Danny get's a whiff.
Right as rain. On pg one zero

Old
  (#145)
Hungarian
AzB Silver Member
Hungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond reputeHungarian has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Holy chit Danny. You catching up on your responses? You are only 7 years behind.

Just kidding. Please don't trigger on me. Hope you are hitting them well.

Cheers from Houston..!!

"I never exaggerate or embellish"

Old
  (#146)
pt109
WO double hemlock

pt109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond reputept109 has a reputation beyond repute

10-17-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungarian View Post
Holy chit Danny. You catching up on your responses? You are only 7 years behind.

Just kidding. Please don't trigger on me. Hope you are hitting them well.

Cheers from Houston..!!
And Iím detecting that the original pollster has returned to the scene of the crime...

Name:  E24E13DF-83A5-4D5F-A41A-9178C11CC300.jpeg
Views: 52
Size:  13.7 KB

They usually do...

Lionize your game.
http://www.alexpagulayan.com/

MAGIC CHALK call Marco Polo 647-287-8131

If pool players had to have knowledge of geometry and physics before talking about geometry and physics, all of the aiming threads would disappear.

Bob Jewett
SF Billiard Academy

Page 10 of 10 « First 8910

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: