Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 « First 4121314 1516 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#196)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-10-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Looks plenty good enough to give $2000 lessons.
I'm really bearing down aren't I?

Made it to the finals in that tournament. That's on no sleep for months rebuilding our room. We literally drove off the road coming back!

Try me for money...all I'm gonna say. I'd tell you my high runs, but you won't believe me anyway. I'd bust every one of you 3-4 idiots running your mouths. The guy who was gonna fly me out to play went silent when it came time to post.
Based on what i saw from you wnd your opponent ....who basically handed you a couple of racks i would not be afraid to play you 3 sets of race to 7 . race to 7 in 8 ball...wpa rules...also race to 7 in 9 and 10 ball. That would prove who is the better all around player.

I have not shot on a 9 footer in 4 years so it would be on 7 foot diamond. Its kiddie pool to you right? So it should be even easier for you to beat a banger apa player like me.

Then again ...with the excuses you just gqve you could have had an off night. I have my share of those every now and then due to a disability in my shooting hand.

Dont think i am calling you out....just saying i would not be afraid to play you based on what i saw. I have played masters ...facing the best in town ... I have a 40 percent win record....not bad for a skill level 5 . in case you are not familiar with masters....its non handicapped race to 7 ...jump cues allowed ...pushouts allowed...no coaching allowed.
So if i aint afraid to play the best we have i aint afraid to play you for a few bucks.

I did get a few laughs out of that video though lol.

Old
  (#197)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

11-10-2019, 10:58 AM

You are right. They sponsor room owners, Predator and JB.

To not see the significance is being obtuse.

Quote:
Pp
APA does not sponsor pro pool like room owners, Predator and JB have. They advertise....world of difference. To equate the two is being insincere.

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#198)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
You are right. They sponsor room owners, Predator and JB.

To not see the significance is being obtuse.
How about the APA minions who want old school guys to die off?

The whole league mentality is killing off what's left of pool. Dumbs down the game and you know it. Now saying so doesn't get you anything but shit here so I can understand your silence.

Old
  (#199)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorider View Post
Based on what i saw from you wnd your opponent ....who basically handed you a couple of racks i would not be afraid to play you 3 sets of race to 7 . race to 7 in 8 ball...wpa rules...also race to 7 in 9 and 10 ball. That would prove who is the better all around player.

I have not shot on a 9 footer in 4 years so it would be on 7 foot diamond. Its kiddie pool to you right? So it should be even easier for you to beat a banger apa player like me.

Then again ...with the excuses you just gqve you could have had an off night. I have my share of those every now and then due to a disability in my shooting hand.

Dont think i am calling you out....just saying i would not be afraid to play you based on what i saw. I have played masters ...facing the best in town ... I have a 40 percent win record....not bad for a skill level 5 . in case you are not familiar with masters....its non handicapped race to 7 ...jump cues allowed ...pushouts allowed...no coaching allowed.
So if i aint afraid to play the best we have i aint afraid to play you for a few bucks.

I did get a few laughs out of that video though lol.
You sound like a guy who should stop playing housewives and learn to play on 9 footers. Basically an endangered species!

Old
  (#200)
Ghosst
Broom Handle Mafia
Ghosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond reputeGhosst has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 825

11-10-2019, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Your not allowed to have a successful business in pool .. it all has to goto the players.
Thank you for clearing that up trob. I clearly have my priorities wrong.

Now if someone could explain how the guy in the Hustlin' shirt in the video RJ posted is, "Old School", that would be great.

Sorry for the questions, I'm a newb to this, "pool" stuff.

Run racks, not your mouth.

Old
  (#201)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosst View Post
Thank you for clearing that up trob. I clearly have my priorities wrong.

Now if someone could explain how the guy in the Hustlin' shirt in the video RJ posted is, "Old School", that would be great.

Sorry for the questions, I'm a newb to this, "pool" stuff.
Because I'm not drinking that APA koolaid like you and all your pals.

Being a newb is fine. Idiots degrading pool while pretending to be players...I'm not good with.

APA is an army of sheep enriching a corporation that isnt saving pool. It is bastardizing it into something it never was.

Old
  (#202)
AzHousePro
Administrator

AzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond reputeAzHousePro has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2428

11-10-2019, 12:15 PM

Now you are changing the subject. I don't know any APA minions who want the old school guys to die off. Those aren't people who are going to make this game any better. On the other hand, getting rid of leagues isn't going to make the game better either. This game needs old school players, new school players, pro players and league players. Everyone who picks up a cue and hits balls is good for the game.

Quote:

The whole league mentality is killing off what's left of pool. Dumbs down the game and you know it. Now saying so doesn't get you anything but shit here so I can understand your silence.

Name: Mike
Cue: Layani w/ Predator Shaft
Break Cue: X-Breaker
Hours of pool: Not enough
Cue Collection: Bludworth

Old
  (#203)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member
buckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:

No. False. There is room for both types of players. Both are supporting the industry.

What you are condoning is the destruction of the entire billiard industry. Arent you listening? Do you think Predator, or Aramith, or any of the tip or table manufacturers would have any money to put toward "real" pool players if it wasn't for league players? NOPE!

Just keep doing it your way. You are a pool god! Us lowly league players should be genuflecting in your presence.

In the mean time, just stay away from us lowlifes. It's your holyer-then-thou attitude that makes people not care if you are around or not. Its do it your way or not at all. At this point, I can say with certainty we won't miss you, or even notice.

But I do agree with you on one point..
I wish there were 9 foot tables around here. I'd be all over it. Believe it or not, many of us league players would love to play on 9 foot tables.

Playing cue...OB17EMW OB1+ shaft.Everest tip
Playing cue...Predator Icon 1-1 ... 314-2 shaft
Morri hard tip
Playing cue...Viking Millennium (VM25)
Everest tip
Jump/break...Players S-PJB5

"Second place is just another way of saying FIRST PLACE LOSER"

Last edited by buckshotshoey; 11-10-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Old
  (#204)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzHousePro View Post
Now you are changing the subject. I don't know any APA minions who want the old school guys to die off. Those aren't people who are going to make this game any better. On the other hand, getting rid of leagues isn't going to make the game better either. This game needs old school players, new school players, pro players and league players. Everyone who picks up a cue and hits balls is good for the game.
Really?
Because you deleted Trob's comment saying he can't wait for all the old school guys to die off... especially me.
Must be nice having that sort of control over the conversation paired with amnesia.

Last edited by SBC; 11-10-2019 at 12:40 PM.

Old
  (#205)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member
buckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond reputebuckshotshoey has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Really?
Because you deleted Trob's comment saying he can't wait for all the old school guys to die off... especially me.
Must be nice having that sort of control over the conversation paired with amnesia.
He wasn't talking about all old school guys, just you. There are many ways to do things. Just let everyone do their own thing. Eventually some of us bangers will be as good as you.

Morri hard tip
Everest tip

Last edited by buckshotshoey; 11-10-2019 at 01:01 PM.

Old
  (#206)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 04:28 PM

Last edited by SBC; 11-10-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Old
  (#207)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotshoey View Post
He wasn't talking about all old school guys, just you. There are many ways to do things. Just let everyone do their own thing. Eventually some of us bangers will be as good as you.
The F he wasn't. Of course his statement was removed. You guys are a bunch of cowards. Imagine I say I wish you were all dead....You would piss yourselves.

Old
  (#208)
buckshotshoey
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
The F he wasn't. Of course his statement was removed. You guys are a bunch of cowards. Imagine I say I wish you were all dead....You would piss yourselves.
Personally, I could give two shits what you say. I can handle myself very well.

Morri hard tip
Everest tip

Old
  (#209)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotshoey View Post
Exactly lol.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Old
  (#210)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
I was referring to the mentality of old school players. The if you donít gamble you canít play nonsense. Of course I donít want anyone dead over a game lol

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 « First 4121314 1516 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: