Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page APA e-mails are up, is the APA in trouble?
Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 « First 5131415 1617

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#211)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

11-10-2019, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Looks plenty good enough to give $2000 lessons.
I'm really bearing down aren't I?

Made it to the finals in that tournament. That's on no sleep for months rebuilding our room. We literally drove off the road coming back!

Try me for money...all I'm gonna say. I'd tell you my high runs, but you won't believe me anyway. I'd bust every one of you 3-4 idiots running your mouths. The guy who was gonna fly me out to play went silent when it came time to post.
LOL. Awwww, the excuses are coming already. You were tired, you were working hard, you almost drove off the road... Did the dog eat you 9 ball book too, cause if sure looks that fuggin way. You kind of sound like some of the weaker league players that have excuses every week. Does not make them bad people, just the way they live, always with the excuses why they miss easy shots, you know, just like you.

How exactly did I go silent, I responded back and said I will have players lined up for you to play, plus, you are getting free airfare courtesy of me. In other words, you want none of it and were the one who went SILENT.

Big time gambler, is getting invited out for some action with free airfare and with guaranteed players wanting his action.

Is that what big time hustlers do, they must post money before they even arrive at the pool room? Really, I guess I'm confused growing up at North Shore and watching Bugs, Freddie, Billy Incardona and Artie and a bunch of others gamble. I'll let them know they were doing it all wrong.

After showing your video to just one player, his only question was, "exactly how many games do I have to give him?" When I told him that he wants to play all the guys I told him about straight up he almost he giggled... yes, an evil little smirch that I never heard him do before. yes, your video has sent shivers through out the Chicago pool playing area. I even told him I'd go in half with him on the match, what ever you two agree on. He turned me down flat, said he'd wager his own money on this one

So, let me know when you're coming. And by all means, where that Hustlin shirt, that usually scares Chicago players really bad. LOL

Let me know what weekend you are coming. Arrive with a receipt for a coach flight, with at least 2 weeks notice, and you get reimbursed with cash. I've gambled on sports and politics on AZB, on the GAL, and there is NOBODY in AZB that can say I didn't pay up within 48 hours of any losses. So, a $400 airfare cost is nothing, and you have like 1,000 witnesses that said I"ll pay it when you step foot in the city and play your first match. I got to make sure you are in action before I pay.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-10-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Old
  (#212)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 05:30 PM

Just too many comments to choose from, but here is one of my favs that i received from another poster. Name withheld, but still a good one.

He'd be about a SL7 in 9-ball in my area. He shoots about like me and I'd never woof on here for a $5k match.

No worries Brian, a couple of pool lessons and you might jump to an SL8 in a few months. lol

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Old
  (#213)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
LOL. Awwww, the excuses are coming already. You were tired, you were working hard, you almost drove off the road... Did the dog eat you 9 ball book too, cause if sure looks that fuggin way. You kind of sound like some of the weaker league players that have excuses every week. Does not make them bad people, just the way they live, always with the excuses why they miss easy shots, you know, just like you.

How exactly did I go silent, I responded back and said I will have players lined up for you to play, plus, you are getting free airfare courtesy of me. In other words, you want none of it and were the one who went SILENT.

Big time gambler, is getting invited out for some action with free airfare and with guaranteed players wanting his action.

Is that what big time hustlers do, they must post money before they even arrive at the pool room? Really, I guess I'm confused growing up at North Shore and watching Bugs, Freddie, Billy Incardona and Artie and a bunch of others gamble. I'll let them know they were doing it all wrong.

After showing your video to just one player, his only question was, "exactly how many games do I have to give him?" When I told him that he wants to play all the guys I told him about straight up he almost he giggled... yes, an evil little smirch that I never heard him do before. yes, your video has sent shivers through out the Chicago pool playing area. I even told him I'd go in half with him on the match, what ever you two agree on. He turned me down flat, said he'd wager his own money on this one

So, let me know when you're coming. And by all means, where that Hustlin shirt, that usually scares Chicago players really bad. LOL

Let me know what weekend you are coming. Arrive with a receipt for a coach flight, with at least 2 weeks notice, and you get reimbursed with cash. I've gambled on sports and politics on AZB, on the GAL, and there is NOBODY in AZB that can say I didn't pay up within 48 hours of any losses. So, a $400 airfare cost is nothing, and you have like 1,000 witnesses that said I"ll pay it when you step foot in the city and play your first match. I got to make sure you are in action before I pay.
Lot of words there.Most complete bullshit.
You call me out. You post.
You send a ticket.
I already said I'd post 2nd
I like to fly United.

You saw my best game so it should be easy. Few good shots in there. You like that 3 to the 4/9 combo?
I don't even play much now and have severe vertigo x 4 weeks.
So who is this APA champion? What is the game?
Get Your Shit Together and then
Contact Ideologist here

Old
  (#214)
SBC
AzB Silver Member
SBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond reputeSBC has a reputation beyond repute

11-10-2019, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotshoey View Post
Personally, I could give two shits what you say. I can handle myself very well.
Likewise. Funny the selective bias here.

Old
  (#215)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-10-2019, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
Exactly lol.
Says the guy wishing all the old timers were dead.

Old
  (#216)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

Question 11-10-2019, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trob View Post
I was referring to the mentality of old school players. The if you dont gamble you cant play nonsense. Of course I dont want anyone dead over a game lol
You specifically wrote you can't wait til they are all dead and gone...don't reinvent what you wrote.

Old
  (#217)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

11-10-2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBC View Post
Lot of words there.Most complete bullshit.
You call me out. You post.
You send a ticket.
I already said I'd post 2nd
I like to fly United.

You saw my best game so it should be easy. Few good shots in there. You like that 3 to the 4/9 combo?
I don't even play much now and have severe vertigo x 4 weeks.
So who is this APA champion? What is the game?
Get Your Shit Together and then
Contact Ideologist here
LOL. Awwww, you don't play much anymore, you have vertigo now. That's it, just two excuses, you sure you don't wan to come something a little stronger, like your dog ran away ?? I called nobody out, you called everyone out. You can read, right? Oh, that 4/9b combo was damn easy... but not as easy as the 9b you shanked by a diamond using a bridge. Dude, most folks could make that shot with their eyes closed. Here's a free lesson for you, keep your eyes open when you shoot, it seems to help. No charge son.

The PM's I got told me there is ZERO chance your coming to Chicago. I said that's too bad, because that video didn't seem to scare anyone....in fact, it was good for a few laughs.

Sure, post up $1000 and I'll send you a plane ticket tomorrow. If you don't show, I get the $1000. If you show, I'll guarantee a minimum of $2500 of playing money with some lowly, shifty mamby pamby league dorks with their shiny fiberglass Cuetecs.

Man, this easy money, I don't have any idea what is stopping you ??

TZAR Tips now available.

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 11-10-2019 at 08:48 PM.

Old
  (#218)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

11-11-2019, 01:12 AM

To be fair that video was a couple of years old. Im sure his game has jumped by leaps
and bounds since, right? Back then, in... what was it? 2017, Id say hed be a very
mediocre APA 6, but yeah, yeah, it was late, I had just built a house, installed a transmission,
ate a big meal, or whatever.
No matter, Im sure hes a pro by now. Funny that he has never met up with anyone that
posts here that could speak to his actual speed. Perhaps hes not not being completely
honest?

Old
  (#219)
Snooker Theory
AzB Silver Member
Snooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond reputeSnooker Theory has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 03:12 AM

Quote:
well, speaking of frogs that can't jump. Lets go to the video, shall we

SBC, aka Brian, in action. I have no comments and will let other folks "judge" your skill level.

I will ask those folks to mention if you played in a 9b league what would SBC's APA skill level be in 9b in your league?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoK7JZGXXn0
Looks like he would make a great coach

Old
  (#220)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

11-11-2019, 05:11 AM

If you want to learn how to pop up in your stance on every shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#221)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 07:11 AM

Quote:
LOL. Awwww, you don't play much anymore, you have vertigo now. That's it, just two excuses, you sure you don't wan to come something a little stronger, like your dog ran away ?? I called nobody out, you called everyone out. You can read, right? Oh, that 4/9b combo was damn easy... but not as easy as the 9b you shanked by a diamond using a bridge. Dude, most folks could make that shot with their eyes closed. Here's a free lesson for you, keep your eyes open when you shoot, it seems to help. No charge son.

The PM's I got told me there is ZERO chance your coming to Chicago. I said that's too bad, because that video didn't seem to scare anyone....in fact, it was good for a few laughs.

Sure, post up $1000 and I'll send you a plane ticket tomorrow. If you don't show, I get the $1000. If you show, I'll guarantee a minimum of $2500 of playing money with some lowly, shifty mamby pamby league dorks with their shiny fiberglass Cuetecs.

Man, this easy money, I don't have any idea what is stopping you ??
You continually change your offer.
Post 5k
Send ticket
We play.

Old
  (#222)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
To be fair that video was a couple of years old. Im sure his game has jumped by leaps
and bounds since, right? Back then, in... what was it? 2017, Id say hed be a very
mediocre APA 6, but yeah, yeah, it was late, I had just built a house, installed a transmission,
No matter, Im sure hes a pro by now. Funny that he has never met up with anyone that
posts here that could speak to his actual speed. Perhaps hes not not being completely
honest?
I won 7 to 4
Obviously just shooting fast, not bearing down.
Made some nice outs.
Came second to Ron Casanzio 7 to 5 and he is a true shortstop semi pro player who beats pros.
Nothing like the video of the 2k a week instructor.
You guys don't even play on 9 footers so whatever.

That's after 5 months of no pool hall time cause ours burn down. Working 18 hours a day to rebuild our room from the ashes. Sleeping no more than 35 hours a week. I'm 50. You know what kind of heart that takes???

Anyway. My high runs are impressive, run 7 in mind ball on a 9 ft, 168 in straight and 12 in 8 on a Valley. Don't care if you believe that. I beat legitimate short stops. I play anybody who isn't a known entity. Been doing it for many years and made money.

Old
  (#223)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
honest?
The people I know would never battle the hourde of nits of guys like you. APA 6...that's funny.

Old
  (#224)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooker Theory View Post
Some brilliance in there!
Ran out ,5 or 6 in a row, made several nice shots too.
I won 7 to 4.
Least I'm not scratching with ball in hand like the number 2 coach in the country.

Old
  (#225)
SBC
AzB Silver Member

11-11-2019, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_in_MD View Post
If you want to learn how to pop up in your stance on every shot.
Dude I don't even bear down unless there is money involved. I stay down for $500 a set.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 « First 5131415 1617

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: