Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Sgt Berghdal NO HERO, branded a deserter by comrades
Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old
  (#31)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

06-03-2014, 08:14 AM

One must keep in mind that German soldiers found behind our lines out of uniform in WW2 were summarily executed. The Taliban is a terrorist organization it is not protected by the Geneva convention.

If it is established that this American soldier was a deserter and traitor then the president's actions don't make sense.

The realities are that these Taliban leaders should have heard the roll of drums and the call to arms.

An American officer should have walked out in front of his squad. The officer asks" would you gentlemen care for a cigarette, Dunhill, Gitane, Marlborough?".Shaky hands now reach for the proffered smokes. The officer lights the cigarettes. The five deeply inhaling the last comforting admixture of tar and nicotine.. The Taliban leaders now pensive, animated beseeching Allah for the strength to face their impending demise. . The officer asks " blind folds? ". After the blind folds are addressed and the hands tied behind their backs then the officer in a stentorian command " present arms, take aim, fire ". The simultaneous crack of ten .223 cartridges the tinkling of the shell casings ejecting and falling on the cobblestones, the slumping bodies of the vanquished will form a memory that the officer will recall with grim satisfaction for the remainder of his years.

Old
  (#32)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

06-03-2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadssons View Post
Here are the 6 soldiers that died while looking for Bergdahl after he left his post.

This post will put you on the Obama Watch list, and you may receive special attention from the IRS.

Old
  (#33)
Str8PoolPlayer
“1966 500 SuperFast”

Str8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond reputeStr8PoolPlayer has a reputation beyond repute

Location: High Desert NV - SF Bay Area - California Gold Country

06-03-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadssons View Post
Here are the 6 soldiers that died while looking for Bergdahl after he left his post.
That, right there, is a Powerful Message. Let's hope Truth prevails at his Tribunal.

."Questa automobile è così veloce lo inciterà a cacare i vostri pantaloni" .... Enzo Ferrari

Old
  (#34)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Why do you say they were terrorists?

They were the ruling faction of their country until we decided to invade and depose them from their leadership role. SFAIK, the Taliban were insular, dedicated to f-ing their own country (well, they did free most of the country from the Northern Coalition guys who may have been even worse), and whose only fight with the US was to defend themselves and their country from our invasion.

You cannot accurately call forces fighting in their own country against a foreign invader terrorists. Can you?
They are also responsible for thousands of deaths of their own people.
Entire villages wiped out because they were part of a different sect. They are war criminals and guilty of crimes against humanity.

Are you actually defend the continued existence of these 5 POS Muslims?
Much less the US president negotiating with terrorists?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#35)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 10:12 AM

Looks like the word is getting out.

Berghdal's home town just canceled his ticker tape parade and hero's home coming.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#36)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileydog View Post
I need a little help determining when I'm mad. Could you point to one of my "butt hurt" posts?
Dude, no worries,,, I'll let you know... relex, I got you covered....

Old
  (#37)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Looks like the word is getting out.

Berghdal's home town just canceled his ticker tape parade and hero's home coming.
Imagine that.. no hero's welcome for a coward... hmmm, who would have thunk it

Old
  (#38)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
Imagine that.. no hero's welcome for a coward... hmmm, who would have thunk it
Just to clarify:
A guy goes AWOL and gets captured is a coward.
A guy spills top secret information to the public regarding national security and then flees to Russia is someone to admire.

Old
  (#39)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

06-03-2014, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Just to clarify:
A guy goes AWOL and gets captured is a coward.
A guy spills top secret information to the public regarding national security and then flees to Russia is someone to admire.
Hmmmm, i said he was someone to admire, really, and of course you have my posts to back that up ???

And yes, someone that abondons his posts and costs other soldiers their lives, while he defects to the other side, and is used as a stooge to set killers go... yeah, pretty cowardly...

Old
  (#40)
Wileydog
Banned
Wileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond reputeWileydog has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Hmmmm, i said he was someone to admire, really, and of course you have my posts to back that up ???

And yes, someone that abondons his posts and costs other soldiers their lives, while he defects to the other side, and is used as a stooge to set killers go... yeah, pretty cowardly...
Good, you clarified you don't think highly of Snowden either.

Old
  (#41)
Fenwick
AzB Silver Member
Fenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond reputeFenwick has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 12:10 PM

What about Robert R. Garwood. Samee same?

Old
  (#42)
slong115
AzB Silver Member
slong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond reputeslong115 has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 12:19 PM

Now that we have set a precedent of trading people to get one of our own back, maybe we should do a trade with Mexico to get Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi back from their prison. Heck...we can do better than 5 people for 1. We can trade 5,000 illegal immigrants to get him back! Seems fair to me.

Old
  (#43)
Jadssons
Rehab is for Quitters
Jadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond reputeJadssons has a reputation beyond repute

06-03-2014, 12:28 PM

I wonder how long it will take Obummer to watch the news and find out Bergdahl is a deserter and a traitor?

"Wisdom is not a product of schooling, but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it" -Albert Einstein

Old
  (#44)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)

06-03-2014, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Good, you clarified you don't think highly of Snowden either.
And you clarified you were talking out of your arse...

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 06-03-2014 at 12:35 PM.

Old
  (#45)
Wileydog
Banned

06-03-2014, 12:41 PM

Quote:
And you clarified you were talking out of your arse...
Kinda pissed you off you had to put the 2 in the same category, I see.

Page 3 of 9 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: