Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Will you vote for Donald or the Hildabeast?
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Will you vote for Donald or the Hildabeast?
Old
  (#1)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1538

Will you vote for Donald or the Hildabeast? - 08-21-2016, 09:39 AM

If the election was this coming Tuesday.

Who would you vote for?

Donald Trump?

Or Hillary Roten Clinton?

I honeslty think the only hope for the USA is Trump because he will change the path the Obama Adminisdtration has lead the country throught the last 7 + years of Brack Hussain Obnama Administration.

Obama should taker credit for destroying American Healthcare with Obama that was a Broken Promise.

Obama should take credit for the real unemployment numbers.

Obama should take credit for all the people on Food Stamps, General Assistance, AFDC, & Medicade.

Obama should take credit for all his failed programs.

I honeslty can not think of much good Obama has done except Vacation, Golf, make a fool of himself, embarass America, and blame BUSH frequently.

I honeslty thing Hillary or Hildabeast depending upon what you wish to call Mrs. Bill Clinton will only continue to push America over a cliff into deeper disaster.

Guess you all figured out I will VOTE TRUMP & PENCE. I think Truimp will Make America Grerat Again.

JMHO

Old
  (#2)
JC
Banned
JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-21-2016, 10:04 AM

You need to buy your pool shit back

JC

Viva
Old
  (#3)
franko
AzB Silver Member
franko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond reputefranko has a reputation beyond repute

Viva - 08-21-2016, 11:05 AM

Viva Trump for America!

Be realistic
Old
  (#4)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Be realistic - 08-21-2016, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoboloCowboy View Post
If the election was this coming Tuesday.

Who would you vote for?

Donald Trump?

Or Hillary Roten Clinton?

I honeslty think the only hope for the USA is Trump because he will change the path the Obama Adminisdtration has lead the country throught the last 7 + years of Brack Hussain Obnama Administration.

Obama should taker credit for destroying American Healthcare with Obama that was a Broken Promise.

Obama should take credit for the real unemployment numbers.

Obama should take credit for all the people on Food Stamps, General Assistance, AFDC, & Medicade.

Obama should take credit for all his failed programs.

I honeslty can not think of much good Obama has done except Vacation, Golf, make a fool of himself, embarass America, and blame BUSH frequently.

I honeslty thing Hillary or Hildabeast depending upon what you wish to call Mrs. Bill Clinton will only continue to push America over a cliff into deeper disaster.

Guess you all figured out I will VOTE TRUMP & PENCE. I think Truimp will Make America Grerat Again.

JMHO
The facts are that Obama is in no way responsible for everything that he gets blamed for but, I don't think anyone is going to be well served by any establishment politician including Hillary who supported the Republican dream Nafta.

So take responsibility for the stuff your side is responsible for and don't just play the blame game.

To answer your question.....Trump.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Old
  (#5)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2016, 01:39 PM

Will I vote for Trump or the Hildabeast?

Yes, I will.

I doubt anyone's mind here have been changed the last time this was asked. Maybe 336Robin's was, but I don't think so.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

I don't even think this question
Old
  (#6)
desi2960
AzB Silver Member
desi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond reputedesi2960 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even think this question - 08-21-2016, 02:45 PM

Has to be ask. Does anyone really think we can afford to go with any more dems at this time. Has anyone even looked at the last 8 years, the country went from 10t to almost 20t in debt.
Once more you can vote for a successful bragart businessman. Or a lying female obama.

Old
  (#7)
Sir Scratchalot
AzB Silver Member
Sir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2016, 02:55 PM

I will likely vote for Trump or sit this one out. I won't vote for Hillary.

I kinda do want to Trump to win because I want to see the impressive amount of hoops all of his supporters will jump through when it's discovered Trump is not anywhere near the capable POTUS they desperately believe him to be. The accusations against Trump's opponents, excuses for him and forgiveness for his actions would be beyond anything Obama supporters conjured up for him. It would be hysterical.

Viva Trump! (I'm stocking up on popcorn)

Pimpin' vitamins T&A to the people since '92!

Old
  (#8)
Inaction
AzB Silver Member
Inaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond reputeInaction has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2016, 03:40 PM

I am voting against HC. And that can only mean Trump gets my vote. The other two candidates are N/A IMO.

Old
  (#9)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.
CocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond reputeCocoboloCowboy has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2016, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
You need to buy your pool shit back

JC
I really are happy it is gone, and I can move on with life. If you have an extra Cue your like to donate to a cause send it to a boys or girls club.

Old
  (#10)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 08-22-2016, 03:59 AM

Quote:
I really are happy it is gone, and I can move on with life.

If you have an extra Cue your like to donate to a cause send it to a boys or girls club.
Greetings Coco

A very good and a charitable recommendation.

The Boys Club played an important role in my life. Went to Camp Big Silver when I was
10. Swimming, whale boat racing, basketball, wood shop and building a CO2 car.
Making a bed, sweeping the floor, showering, setting the table and eating all you wanted.
They took note of the average weight gain. It was a tough time and the Boys Club made it
much better.

Back then it cost 50 cents to join and you got a very hard leather card with a number and
your name written in black ink. Mom would give me two nickles for bus fair. But I walked
there to save the nickle. There was a bakery on Cherry Street with five cent jelly rolls. I
did ride home because by then I was exhausted

A very good thing for a boy. By all means a charitable donation of any kind would help.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 08-22-2016 at 04:05 AM.

A very difficult place
Old
  (#11)
336Robin
aimisthegameinpool.com
336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute336Robin has a reputation beyond repute

A very difficult place - 08-22-2016, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Will I vote for Trump or the Hildabeast?

Yes, I will.

I doubt anyone's mind here have been changed the last time this was asked. Maybe 336Robin's was, but I don't think so.
I find myself in a very, very difficult place. When have we ever had a choice for someone that is not an establishment paid for politician?

Is he the best choice? Not likely, but she along with all of the others "Republicans" supported something that was in direct conflict of taking care of the very PEOPLE of the country. Giving away our prosperity to other countries for this pipe dream of a New World Order where we take from America and give to rest of the world for what was obviously a grab for cheap labor. Never mind us. Now add to that the ability of corporate and financial interest now have the ability to own elections thanks to conservative judges.

That sort of irks one who thinks about things when that one action has us now in a place where our tax base cant support the world we had come to know and they are running the country off of our Social Security Trust.

You wont see all this in the media, its too hard to swallow and yet we Sheeple "Republicans and Democrats alike," don't demand that it change.

This Republican cheerleading and drivel is sickening, but what worse is all of them are traitors working in collusion with one another.

What option flies in direct opposition to all of that? Am I brave enough to stand against the Opposition knowing that he is a complete trainwreck waiting to happen?

That trainwreck is only as bad as the Congress lets it be.

"Let your "Stick" do the talking!"

336Robin
"Improve your shot making forever for $3.99!"

The Target Ball Concept-Aiming,
The Flight of the Cue Ball-Aiming Adjusted for Side Spin,
Robbing the Bank Shot!-Pass Over Banking
Change your game for a couple of Bucks! and
Comes with a lesson!

Last edited by 336Robin; 08-22-2016 at 04:29 AM.

Old
  (#12)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2016, 04:23 AM

What?
No love for Gary Johnson?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#13)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

08-22-2016, 11:00 AM

I'm voting for Putin. There is no question he has his $hit together
and the Global elite fear him. I'm certain he could dig up a birth
certificate as good as the one Obama dug up when pressed.

Old
  (#14)
CocoboloCowboy
Cowboys are my heros.

08-22-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slide Rule View Post
Greetings Coco

A very good and a charitable recommendation.

The Boys Club played an important role in my life. Went to Camp Big Silver when I was
10. Swimming, whale boat racing, basketball, wood shop and building a CO2 car.
Making a bed, sweeping the floor, showering, setting the table and eating all you wanted.
They took note of the average weight gain. It was a tough time and the Boys Club made it
much better.

Back then it cost 50 cents to join and you got a very hard leather card with a number and
your name written in black ink. Mom would give me two nickles for bus fair. But I walked
there to save the nickle. There was a bakery on Cherry Street with five cent jelly rolls. I
did ride home because by then I was exhausted

A very good thing for a boy. By all means a charitable donation of any kind would help.

The truth is in the Metro Phoenix Are the club should be call the Poor Kids Clubs, as the Boys & Girls Club in Metro Phoenix member are mostly from low income famalies.

The activities that the kids stand in lines to do when it is their turn is the Computers & the Video Games. The same activities kids in affluent famalies crave. The difference is the not so well off kids do not have computer & video game at home.

When I was a kid that belonged to the Boy Club (before it became co-ed) Boys stood in line to play pool, be one the football, baseball, and other team that traveled to play other Boys Club in Metro Miami or Central Florida.

Old
  (#15)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

Talking 08-22-2016, 06:01 PM

Quote:
The truth is in the Metro Phoenix Are the club should be call the Poor Kids Clubs, as the Boys & Girls
Club in Metro Phoenix member are mostly from low income famalies.

The activities that the kids stand in lines to do when it is their turn is the Computers & the Video
Games. The same activities kids in affluent famalies crave. The difference is the not so well off
kids do not have computer & video game at home.

When I was a kid that belonged to the Boy Club (before it became co-ed) Boys stood in line to
play pool, be one the football, baseball, and other team that traveled to play other Boys Club in
Metro Miami or Central Florida.
The Boys Club I went to was a Poor Kids Club. Fifty cents to join. Ten day camp at
Camp Big Silver was $10. I didn't exactly live in the slums, but they were quite close.
Dad kept a job, and kept us fed. He was a wonderful dad and I miss him.

Playing pool at the Boys Club was a long wait then a fast game. Those who knew
occupied the table. There was ping pong, shuffle board and other board games.
I liked wood shop, swimming and the gymnasium better.

The other actually free pastime in my neighborhood was swimming. Walking down
about 7 blocks down Sumner St to Ashley Park. Taught myself how to swim in the
modest pool. We walked there bare foot, avoiding the tar in the road best we could.
Toledo this year opened pools for the summer, first time in about 5 years. Its a
democratic town, and mostly democrats deciding things they know nothing about.

Ignorant people playing the fool.

Keep well brother.

Last edited by Slide Rule; 08-22-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: