Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Lets talk about Weather.
Page 2 of 3 12 3

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

01-12-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Like our own southwest, Canada's southwest is warmer.

It's a mild 33 degrees there now, where my new apartment is. 30 when I left on Jan. 2.
Vancouver, eh?

Sounds like you will be leaving a large carbon trail traveling from coast to coast with that lifestyle.

You had better buy a Tesla for each of your estates if you want forgiveness from your high priest, Algore.

Guess we'll all know where to find you on your west coast trips. (see below)
Attached Images

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#17)
Player
I'm your huckleberry
Player has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond reputePlayer has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGDave View Post
Vancouver, eh?

Sounds like you will be leaving a large carbon trail traveling from coast to coast with that lifestyle.

You had better buy a Tesla for each of your estates if you want forgiveness from your high priest, Algore.

I've seen bongs before (ahem), but what are the long tubes going down in the bar for?

Old
  (#18)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member
WGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond reputeWGDave has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Player View Post
I've seen bongs before (ahem), but what are the long tubes going down in the bar for?
Think that those tubes are the vaporizer for smoking waxes and such?

But I am old school, so that is not a definitive answer.

In order to continue advancing their illogical arguments modern liberals have to pretend not to know things…

Old
  (#19)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

01-12-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Vancouver, eh?

My brother used to live in Vancouver its a beautiful city when the sun is shining which is not very often.

Old
  (#20)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

01-12-2017, 10:56 PM

I think I'll visit Death Valley to warm up at 54 F today.

dumluk

Old
  (#21)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

01-13-2017, 10:47 AM

Oh, and Sofla, you have my respect.

You're the first committed liberal to keep his word and move to Canada after the election.

I'm sure our Canadian friends on NPR will welcome you with open arms.

Old
  (#22)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:

You're the first committed liberal to keep his word and move to Canada after the election.

I haven't moved. I have bi-located, for now. It's precautionary. And since I never promised I would, it isn't exactly keeping my word. But thanks anyway!

My next car will be a hybrid with 40+ mpg ratings, but not an EV. And I do not think I would add to carbon emissions by taking a regularly scheduled commercial airline flight that would fly the same route whether or not I was on it. Maybe on the fifth or tenth decimal place, for the tiny marginal difference the weight may make, considering a 100 ton airplane propelled to 500+ mph and the load weight of over 100 other passengers plus their bags, and the fuel.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#23)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2017, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I haven't moved. I have bi-located, for now. It's precautionary. And since I never promised I would, it isn't exactly keeping my word. But thanks anyway!

My next car will be a hybrid with 40+ mpg ratings, but not an EV. And I do not think I would add to carbon emissions by taking a regularly scheduled commercial airline flight that would fly the same route whether or not I was on it. Maybe on the fifth or tenth decimal place, for the tiny marginal difference the weight may make, considering a 100 ton airplane propelled to 500+ mph and the load weight of over 100 other passengers plus their bags, and the fuel.
So you are bi-polar now?

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#24)
strmanglr scott
AzB Silver Member
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
Regina, my town, was one of the coldest places in Canada this morning. Blizzards last night, peak winds, 76 KMP, close to 50 mph.

Minus 46 with the Wind Chill.

Key Lake was the coldest at minus 53.

Haha, and someone calls me today and wanted to go Ice Fishing. Yeah right.

I tell ya, the guy is a serious retard. He will go out in this weather, I know, I have been with him doing it, and he fishes bare handed.

Not even in an Ice Tent with a heater.

I am making a pork roast for supper, have enuff Beer, and going to Hibernate with the pup until this blows over.

Right, "The Great White North". More like, "The Great White Retarded, Wonder Why I Live Here North".
Had a buddy wanted me to go wade the Manistee River in 20° below w snow flying, fishing for steelhead. I'm passionate but not an idiot.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#25)
Mr. Wilson
Was
Mr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2700

01-13-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strmanglr scott View Post
Had a buddy wanted me to go wade the Manistee River in 20° below w snow flying, fishing for steelhead. I'm passionate but not an idiot.
Nope. Nope. Nope.

Been steelhead fishing in Oswego NY. in late October that sounds alot like what you describe..so cold my balls were clacking together.

I love fishing...but I think I like being warm more.

"Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in."

-- Mark Twain

336Robin "This smells of a Prid Quo Pro"

Old
  (#26)
Casual Observer
Viva... yeah whatever
Casual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond reputeCasual Observer has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

01-13-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:

Liberalism is such a waste of human potential.
Just look at liberalism in this country; there are 110,000,000 people on welfare (the vast majority of which continue to stay poor by voting for fools who've never hired a single person in their life- like the bamster) and a bunch of arrogant white-guilt-ridden tools in places like Manhattan, Palm Beach, Hollywood, Seattle, and Madison.
Take that (roughly) 115 million fools and dregs out of the mix and this country would routinely realize 5-6% GDP growth, would have virtually no debt, materially less crime, and a vastly more civil culture.
We wouldn't have to suffer dumbasses who think they're saving the planet by driving hybrids, politicians who think they can lower the sea level because they're 'historic', race-hustling welfare pimps like Jackson and Sharpton, half-witted actresses who think they're brilliant "artists" because they can pretend to be someone else telling America it's stupid because it watches football and the MMA, or ambulance-chasers on pool-related websites telling us that Reagan has added nearly $10,000,000,000,000 of debt since 2009.

"...And the trees are all kept equal
By hatchet, axe, and saw..."

Neil Peart

“...I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine...”
Atlas Shrugged

Old
  (#27)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

01-13-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
So you are bi-polar now?
NOW????

Either I still am or am not, as I was or wasn't before. I'm of two minds on that, for some reason.

The change is closer to bi-coastal, and far from bi-curious.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#28)
WGDave
AzB Silver Member

01-13-2017, 01:26 PM

Quote:

Oh no, don't tell us you're going to be one of those Prius liberals with an attitude.

And before you accuse me of this dastardly deed while you are out cruzin' the Prius....it was the evil Sev.
Attached Images

Old
  (#29)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

01-13-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Earthquakes? The big one?

No big deal...it will just change the drive to the beach from about 30 minutes to about 15.

Back in the 60's this weekend with no rain for the first time in a while. Drought over in NorCal
I have played golf at a course that overlooked the San Andreas reservoir. Can't recall how I shot but remember looking out at the water and asking my playing partners what it was .... it was an interesting day :thumb:

Dave <-- thinks the beaches will be gone for a few (!) years after the big earthquake

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Old
  (#30)
DaveK
pre-proscribed
DaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond reputeDaveK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 526

01-13-2017, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Like our own southwest, Canada's southwest is warmer.

It's a mild 33 degrees there now, where my new apartment is. 30 when I left on Jan. 2.
It will be about 33 here in a few days according to the forecast. A lot better than -30

Terry, you gonna be outside BBQing (that's like grilling y'all :thumb

Dave

Can't fix stupid, you're on your own.

Page 2 of 3 12 3

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: