Nrdc
Old
  (#1)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Nrdc - 01-20-2017, 01:16 PM

Whatever that acronym stands for. I have them on my Facebook page.

They are an Environmental Watch Dog Group, so to speak. I fully support any initiatives
in that fashion. But as of late, they have grown weary and nothing but a bunch of Hypocrites.

I mean, they are against tar Sand Oil. Pipe lines, Rail car transport of oil, and now, the shipping of oil via Tankers on the water.

I probably have kept them around as it is a bit of fun poking them in the ribs now and again.

After reading all the Tree Huggers comments, I have often asked, "How many of you folks walk, ride or take public transportation"?

How many of you own one or more vehicles in your household. This is one area that you cannot spout off too much about as you will surely see that you do break all the rules regularly.

How much refuse do you send off to the landfill each week? That type of stuff.

It has become not much more than a Sounding Board, where folks can feel like they actually care about the Environment, pound their chests a little bit, without having to prove to anyone just how Environmentally Aware or what they do about it.

Laughable. I have also asked them this. Ok, all I hear is complaining about Trump and so on, about all the ways of transporting Oil to the USA and so on. I have heard all of that, now, how about coming up with some viable solutions to your complaints.

Yes, Crickets as usual.

They forget that other than not wanting tankers transporting Oil from Canada to the USA Ports and refineries. They are afraid of a potential oil spill like the Valdeez.
All the while, ignoring on how many Tankers arrive daily from the Middle East and elsewhere.

An Oil spill further off the Coast, even in International Waters, will eventually wash ashore.

Like, get over yourselves man. North America is dependent on Oil and will be for many Moons here after. It isn't going away.

I have asked them consider that should they get their way regarding all the means of transporting Oil, that there will be a shortage. That the main way that they recieve their clothes, food and absolutely everything, is by Rail and Tractor Trailer units. Burning up millions of gallons of diesel daily.

That if there is a shortage, the prices of everything is going up, and likely drastically.
Are they willing to sacrifice more money in order to live the same life style as they are accustomed to.

Crickets.

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: