Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Apparently, Canada needs a Wall too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Apparently, Canada needs a Wall too.
Old
  (#1)
Blue Hog ridr
World Famous Fisherman.
Blue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Hog ridr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

Apparently, Canada needs a Wall too. - 02-07-2017, 11:10 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...rder-1.3970089

Since Trump Banned Immigration in the USA, this border Community is seeing a Spike in Illegal Refugees.

They are not going thru the new Border Crossing, but choosing to enter Canada thru the old, and Illegal Crossing. So, knowing full well that their intent is a Criminal one.

Flaws and Loop Holes in our own Immigration Law, allows Illegal Immigrants to claim Refugee Status as soon as they enter Canada, Legally or not.

So, if they are willing to break a Law in order to enter Canada, how many other laws down the line are they willing to break.

I imagine that this is the beginning and we will see many other reports of Illegal Immigrants jumping Borders across Canada. It is wide open spaces with a barbed wired fence usually being the biggest obstacle in their path.

In small town Canada, where folks didn't lock their doors previously, they are now afraid for their own Safety. Somalians jumping the border. Exactly the Culture that you do not want in any Country. They are the ones that will Suckle the Welfare Teat for the rest of their lives. And generally the ones that will commit Crime.

http://www.cjob.com/2017/02/07/emers...c_ref=facebook

To play Pool, is to suffer.
To learn to be a better player, is to find some meaning in the suffering.

Dhurka, Dhurka, Allah, Muhammad Jihad

Last edited by Blue Hog ridr; 02-07-2017 at 11:15 PM.

Old
  (#2)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-08-2017, 06:59 AM

There will be about 11 million of them heading your way shortly.

On the positive side. Canada has a 1000's of square miles where bodies will never be found.

Happy hunting.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Yep. Sev is smarter than you all."
"I dont know much."
"I'm just a flea along for the ride."--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Old
  (#3)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 07:02 AM

I'm sure Trump would be more than glad to preside over Canada too. He'll take care of your immigration issues. In only three weeks as President he has already solved our immigration issues down here. Never mind that our border agents are confused as hell. He'll make Canada great again though.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#4)
Sev
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly View Post
I'm sure Trump would be more than glad to preside over Canada too. He'll take care of your immigration issues. In only three weeks as President he has already solved our immigration issues down here. Never mind that our border agents are confused as hell. He'll make Canada great again though.
What makes you think the border agents are confused as hell?

Their job has been clarified and the cuff taken off.

Perhaps you are confusing EO's?

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#5)
philly
AzB Silver Member
philly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond reputephilly has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post

Yes I am referring to the confusion over the EO. My bad. Maybe it will be reinstated and the confusion will continue.

Pool may not build character but it certainly will reveal it.

"Non Impediti Ratione Cogitationis" Unencumbered By The Thought Process

How do you feel? Fast and loose, man.

Old
  (#6)
strmanglr scott
All about Focus
strmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond reputestrmanglr scott has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Hog ridr View Post
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...rder-1.3970089

Since Trump Banned Immigration in the USA, this border Community is seeing a Spike in Illegal Refugees.

They are not going thru the new Border Crossing, but choosing to enter Canada thru the old, and Illegal Crossing. So, knowing full well that their intent is a Criminal one.

Flaws and Loop Holes in our own Immigration Law, allows Illegal Immigrants to claim Refugee Status as soon as they enter Canada, Legally or not.

So, if they are willing to break a Law in order to enter Canada, how many other laws down the line are they willing to break.

I imagine that this is the beginning and we will see many other reports of Illegal Immigrants jumping Borders across Canada. It is wide open spaces with a barbed wired fence usually being the biggest obstacle in their path.

In small town Canada, where folks didn't lock their doors previously, they are now afraid for their own Safety. Somalians jumping the border. Exactly the Culture that you do not want in any Country. They are the ones that will Suckle the Welfare Teat for the rest of their lives. And generally the ones that will commit Crime.

http://www.cjob.com/2017/02/07/emers...c_ref=facebook
Wow, that's crazy. You say ppl enter your country breaking the law and they are criminals.

Hmm, if I were an American liberal I'd have to say ur a racist scum, deplorable.

But, I'm not. That seems perfectly logical. See, I got this thing called rational thought instead of being led by my nose into identity politics w an agenda.

The rail is your best friend.

Old
  (#7)
Sev

02-08-2017, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Yes I am referring to the confusion over the EO. My bad. Maybe it will be reinstated and the confusion will continue.
The border guards are not confused. Nor are other departments concerning the capture and detention of illegals.
Perhaps you mean the state department and TSA?

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#8)
Quesports
AzB Silver Member
Quesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond reputeQuesports has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 08:52 AM

Hey Terry. Soon the will be coming by the boat loads and likely end up in Port La Tour!

Old
  (#9)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:

Have you spoken to any border agents?

Old
  (#10)
Sev

02-08-2017, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
Have you spoken to any border agents?
Have you?

According to all reports I have seen morale has spiked and they are very happy to be able to perform their duties unhindered by Washington whereas catching illegals entering this country is concerned.

Or did I miss a suspension of law by the courts where Latino's and other national are concerned who are attempting to enter the country illegally?

Now if you are referring to the EO that currently has a stay and its relevance to those who already had visa's that were detained when trying to reenter.
Then yes there was confusion on that specific matter.
However that is where it ends.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#11)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Obomba and Killery can win over there.

dumluk

Old
  (#12)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace
Celophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond reputeCelophanewrap has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Have you?

According to all reports I have seen morale has spiked and they are very happy to be able to perform their duties unhindered by Washington whereas catching illegals entering this country is concerned.

Or did I miss a suspension of law by the courts where Latino's and other national are concerned who are attempting to enter the country illegally?

Now if you are referring to the EO that currently has a stay and its relevance to those who already had visa's that were detained when trying to reenter.
Then yes there was confusion on that specific matter.
However that is where it ends.
I'm not referring to any EO or anything of the sort, I simply asked if you had spoken to
any border agents, I'm guessing that you have not.

Have I? Yes, several, but I doubt that I have read the many different publication that
you have.

They have some great stories about some of the immigrants they have met, chased,
talked to. Some that came legally, and some not so legally, and some good stories
about their Mexican counterparts. Sounds like it's never too dull over there.

Last edited by Celophanewrap; 02-08-2017 at 09:56 AM.

Old
  (#13)
Sev

02-08-2017, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celophanewrap View Post
I'm not referring to any EO or anything of the sort, I simply asked if you had spoken to
any border agents, I'm guessing that you have not.

Have I? Yes, several, but I doubt that I have read the many different publication that
you have.

They have some great stories about some of the immigrants they have met, chased,
talked to. Some that came legally, and some not so legally, and some good stories
about their Mexican counterparts. Sounds like it's never too dull over there.
I cant say that I have talked to any personally.

COVFEFE!!

"I dont know much."

Old
  (#14)
Celophanewrap
Call me Grace

02-08-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I cant say that I have talked to any personally.
I think you might find that not all the reports are 100% accurate.
But I suppose it would depend on who you talked to.
I imagine there are always mitigating factors

Old
  (#15)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

02-08-2017, 10:46 AM

I have in-laws that are illegal Mexicans who are prepared to go back to Mexico if necessary. They have enough legal kids to send money to them to help out down there.

dumluk

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: