Jerry Rauenzahn For Sale

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale a Brand New Jerry Rauenzahn -R- Balabushka Titlist Recreation . I am asking 1700 OBO. I had Jerry Make this cue for me in 2014 before I came home from Afghanistan. It is brand new only test hit on one shaft the other shaft is unplayed.It has been in a case since I received it. The cue is new and in pristine condition no dents or dings 59 inches in length .

Butt weighs 14.39

The Forearm is a 4 point cue with highly figured quilted maple forearm. Indian Rosewood point's with Titlist veneers .SS Joint with Silver trim ring at the joint 5/16 pin piloted shafts. It has Paua diamonds in the points SS Joint with Silver trim rings. The cue has a Bushka ring made of Silver with Paua dots in between the rings. Linen wrap green speckled . The butt of the cue also has green Bushka rings with Paua shells in between the rings. Rosewood butt with Paua diamonds Phenolic butt cap.

Shaft's 3.86 oz and 3.95 oz respectfully

Shaft are13mm piloted very tight straight grain maple with Ivory ferrules with felt pads and Le pro tips. I will pay for Shipping and insurance

Attachments

• DSC_0372.jpg
    DSC_0372.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 776
  • DSC_0374 (1).jpg
    DSC_0374 (1).jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 764
  • DSC_0375 (1).jpg
    DSC_0375 (1).jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 773
  • DSC_0376 (1).jpg
    DSC_0376 (1).jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 763
  • DSC_0377 (1).jpg
    DSC_0377 (1).jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 769
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This is a great example of Jerry's cue-making talents.........I was fortunate to get a couple of his cues before Jerry decided to retire.....best of luck with this really handsome pool cue.

homer66_59

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ Bavafongoul Thanks bro . It is a nice cue beautiful in fact . You West point 1987 and my self got in before the big rush. I forget who was doing a 10 person sign up at that time for similar cues. I think Jerry's work is very under rated for the quality that you get. And its not that I am selling it to say that .The whole process with Jerry was awesome. A master craftsmen and a great gentlemen. Unfortunately for me I need some cash and its time to sell for me my priorities have changed in life family home etc . I wish I could keep it but I need the cash . Sad but true. If you know some one that can use a brand new cue at a good price hit me up . Best wishes

Last edited: